SOB TESTING

specialk141

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It tested throughout the day...was pretty easy to spot as long as you kept an eye on the track. Those trains look pathetic in size-four riders per train, and the cars themselves look like matchboxes compared to the old Premier toughen-up-and-buckle-in hyper woodie trains.

I'll post some b-roll I took earlier today at the park of testing.

The trains are standard 4 person 6 car trains made by Gerstlauer. They have been running it off and on for the past few days. The paint will be red on red and blue on blue. They dont have any logo on the front car yet. If you dont believe me i dont care hell The Racers dont even have a logo on the train any more. From what ive herd the light weight trains are acually running faster than the old trains. Ive also herd they arent as loud going up the lift but ive yet to hear it run but have seen it. They are looking to add the second train soon but thats all im going to say.

andrew

i also have pictures of the loop b4 they removed it from the ride. Ive also got a few of them while they were cutting it down. I may post them in the future but they are standard pictures couze i have not gotten one of them fancy digital cameras yet. lol...

end of transmission

P.S. guess i was wrong about the logo on sob. Its been a few days since ive been out to the ride. It acually looks really good. They will have a blue train painted the same way as the red.