LEAST favorite ride?

Kings Island Rox

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine is most likely Viking Fury. It always makes me feel sick to my stomach, and my friend always FORCES me to ride it. :wacko:

My least favorite coaster is either Vortex or SoB. I take a beating on both. (I haven't ridden Vortex in a few years though, and I've ridden coasters a lot rougher. I'm hoping to give both another try this year though.)

Awesome Aussie Twister

I actually found that ride fun the one time I rode it. Did you not ride it correctly? Because it has a special sign at the top which gives a certain way to position your arms around your head.

Even though the Monster is a fun ride, I had a bad experience with it because there might've been 20 people in line in front of me but from when I got in line to when I got off the ride it took over a half an hour (I think close to 40 minutes). I asked this in another thread and I'll ask it here again, why (when it has 6 pneumatic arms) can it only load and unload two arms at once? It baffles my mind.

My least favorite ride has to be Snowy River Rampage. The texture on the mats you're standing on while waiting in line feels like a million little tacks. Not to mention the day I rode they were running (what seemed to me) far too few rafts because the wait was way too long (much longer than we waited for the much much more fun Tasmanian Typhoon). I have no idea why my friends and I stayed in line. The ride is average by itself. If you ever think of going back to ride it, make sure you put on your sandals first.

I agree with others. IJST. Why? Nearly everything, from its low capacity, to where Paramount put it, to the fact the special effects Mr. Seibert promised never worked right, and those few that did didn't last very long.

Oddly, I LIKE the one at Kings Dominion. Placed correctly, more fun and all the effects actually work. Not to mention it didn't supposedly require the removal of one of the best flat rides of all time and a set of family friendly antique cars in a picturesque setting.

The shuffling back and forth of the cars....in a stairstep fashion.

Never did work at Kings Island. Promised to be coming many times. . . then apparently forgotten.

I always thought it was weird that they didn't have anything to simulate you going down the stairs. Apparently it was a swing and a miss...

Least favorite coaster: Vortex.

Least favorite flat (that I have ridden): Delirium

Least favorite water ride: Coolangatta Racers (bumped my head constantly on the tube) and Down Under Thunder (nearly drowned in the pool at the bottom back in the late 90s. I can't swim)

deb

Least favorite coaster: Vortex.

Least favorite flat (that I have ridden): Delirium

Least favorite water ride: Coolangatta Racers (bumped my head constantly on the tube) and Down Under Thunder (nearly drowned in the pool at the bottom back in the late 90s. I can't swim)

deb

If you can't swim than don't ride, or atleast get a life jacket from Boomerang Bay.

^Go to the pool and practice. Seriously. Just like riding a bike or driving a car, it takes practice. :) Anyway, my least favorite ride would have to be Days of Thunder. That is the most boring layout of a go-cart track ever. That is where they should have put IJ:ST. We could still have the antique cars and Flying Eagles, yet still have IJ:ST. (I actually like Italian Job, I just don't agree with its placement in the park, and the effects are obnoxious.)

^Go to the pool and practice. Seriously. Just like riding a bike or driving a car, it takes practice. :) Anyway, my least favorite ride would have to be Days of Thunder. That is the most boring layout of a go-cart track ever. That is where they should have put IJ:ST. We could still have the antique cars and Flying Eagles, yet still have IJ:ST. (I actually like Italian Job, I just don't agree with its placement in the park, and the effects are obnoxious.)

^ Exactly.

=]

I agree. :):lol:

I also enjoy IJ:ST, it ranks pretty high on my list of rides I enjoy at KI. Its just, I loved the Flying Eagles and 'Tiques. Does anybody even ride Days of Thunder these days? I also feel that IJ would have fit more with the Hollywood action-esque Action Zone. Just my two cents. Why take away two enjoyable rides for one, when you could take an upcharge attraction that isn't very popular (at least it didn't seem like it to me) for an enjoyable ride.

If you can't swim than don't ride, or atleast get a life jacket from Boomerang Bay.

See, I don't ride it now. Back when I did ride it, I didn't know there was a pool at the very bottom that would subsequently take me under the water. And the lifeguard looked at me like he was clueless. When my friend came to help me, he's like, I thought you were FAKING it. Why on earth would someone fake it?? And I'm fine on anything that has a raft. No raft, no ride. We're talking over 12 years ago, back when it was WaterWorks.

deb

Delirium has a seat belt, it attaches to the OTSR just like all of the rides that have OTSR's.

My least favorite ride at KI would probably be TR:TR. It's rough on my shoulders and my neck, and not to mention but it totally sucks without music/effects working.

What's your least favorite ride in KI? (Besides kiddie rides.) My least fave is probably Tomb Raider because hanging upside down for more than ten seconds makes me feel very uncomfortable. :wacko:

My least favorites would be Viking Fury and Tazmanian Twister. I can't stand the feeling of just hanging in mid air, which is why I haven't even rode Delirium yet. Looking at that from the ground nauseates me.

A close second to those two at the moment would have to be Spongebob 3d. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun the first several times I saw it, but they really need to get a new movie up there. Spongebob has been there for way too long.

A close second to those two at the moment would have to be Spongebob 3d. Don't get me wrong, it was a lot of fun the first several times I saw it, but they really need to get a new movie up there. Spongebob has been there for way too long.

Yeah, you're right, they DO need a new movie!

I remember a good movie they had there once. It was about this guy driving a car through a lab or something, and he kept running into stuff, and at the end you see an air bag pop up with a smiley face on it. Does anyone remember or even know what I'm talking about, 'cause I forgot the name it. :unsure: I thought that movie was pretty entertaining, and I wish KI would bring it back. :(