Best Movie to theme a ride on.

art_star

you know i think we have had enough trouble with movie themed rides in the past under paramounts reign. i say we have all original rides with original ideas for the next ten years at least. unless they want to remake The Bat with updated braking systems and banking. but that would just be not original, not based on a movie. however it would be amazing i would think.

^well I kind of started down that idea path with One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, I didn't put the sub title on it "The lobotomy ride". But when I got to thinking about Farscape, I was getting a few ideas that just might work. I do think that movie themes are over done, but with the right one it would interest me.

My choice would be a regular miniature golf course with random animatronic rodents that pop out of holes and take your ball. You could call it Shack of the Caddies.

And you could have big old animatronic cats that run around attacking the rodents...and call it Shack of the Caddies and Catties.

--The Interpreter, who will be here all week

My choice would be a regular miniature golf course with random animatronic rodents that pop out of holes and take your ball. You could call it Shack of the Caddies.

And you could have big old animatronic cats that run around attacking the rodents...and call it Shack of the Caddies and Catties.

--The Interpreter, who will be here all week

Are you sure you will be here all week? because that one was a little weak coming from you interp!!!!! Nice try though.

I thought it was pretty good.

Maximum Overdrive. A twisted Stephen King story, about trucks that go crazy and start taking over. Creepy.

I can't think of anything else right now, I know I have a ton of ideas though. Would about a Resident Evil sort of ride, zombies coming after you, etc.

I don't know, I'm just throwing this stuff out there.

I thought it was pretty good.

Maximum Overdrive. A twisted Stephen King story, about trucks that go crazy and start taking over. Creepy.

I can't think of anything else right now, I know I have a ton of ideas though. Would about a Resident Evil sort of ride, zombies coming after you, etc.

I don't know, I'm just throwing this stuff out there.

I like the Maximum Overdrive idea-not sure how they would pull it off being based on rather large vehicles and such, but it they definitely wouldn't have to worry about a soundtrack since the movie alreay had a kick a$$ one. If they could work this into a dark ride, I would LOVE it!