Son of Beast to open tommorrow?

corn4ahead

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is that I was standing in line for FoF at around 9:30 and I was talking to this guy, he said he was cleaning the station and area around the station and then said the blue train was getting its final tests in and then it will be ready to open tommorrow. He said that was just what his supervisor told him. Wether it is true or not I do not know.

I was talking to my brothers second cousins aunts grandmother twice removed from my uncles aunts sisters friend who works at a gas station next to KI and they said it will open when it is ready, not when an employee who is not identified said it will open. Point is why start rumors, does it make you feel powerful? It may very well open tomorrow, or the next day, only those that know will know. Just be patient it will open when it is ready, I am sure it will make a big bang when it does. Also, was he walking the tracks, or cleaning the station. I am sure he was doing one or the other, you just can't make up your mind on which one.

I belive him, why would you lie about that???

And tomorow one of us go to KI, they'll be like he was telling the truth.

No he doesn't have proof, so if SOB isn't open tommorow then the guy who told Chins was lying, not Chins.

Oh and i can't wait to ride it!!!

=]

No he doesn't have proof, so if SOB isn't open tommorow then the guy who told Chins was lying, not Chins.

=]

At least someone isnt being a jerk tonight. Thank you.

=]

Your welcome!

I feel the same way alot too.

=]

I asked him if there were two trains yet and he said yes. A red, one and a blue one were on the tracks. He said the blue one was the only testing today. I didnt see it run(then again i was away from AZ almost all day). But he said it was parked in the station and the red one was parked in the storage tracks. I saw that there but couldnt see the station good enough.

Did anyone see the Blue SOB train on the tracks? It can't test unless it's on the track. It wasn't on the track on Wednesday, but that doesn't mean it's not now?

Took a random spin on Sky Coaster tonight with a friend. Blue train IS on the transfer track without the water dummies loaded. Both trains were parked on the transfer track actually. The blue is ugly. Blah.

- Todd

=]

You missed my point. He said she said is not in any way shape or form truth. It just makes it sound like you are starting a rumor. A better way of putting it would have been to say; I heard from an employee that the SOB just might open up tomorrow, does any one else have info on this? Or was he feeding me a line? If you would have put it that way I would have given you a yes or a no answer.

You missed my point. He said she said is not in any way shape or form truth. It just makes it sound like you are starting a roomer. A better way of putting it would have been to say; I heard from an employee that the SOB just might open up tomorrow, does any one else have info on this? Or was he feeding me a line? If you would have put it that way I would have given you a yes or a no answer.

If you're gonna accuse someone of starting rumors at least spell RUMOR correct, geeze. :P

You missed my point. He said she said is not in any way shape or form truth. It just makes it sound like you are starting a roomer. A better way of putting it would have been to say; I heard from an employee that the SOB just might open up tomorrow, does any one else have info on this? Or was he feeding me a line? If you would have put it that way I would have given you a yes or a no answer.

If you're gonna accuse someone of starting rumors at least spell RUMOR correct, geeze. :P

Didn't catch that, thanks. Just don't tell ND, they might want my degree back!!!!!

ps. fixed!!!!