Son of Beast to open tommorrow?

corn4ahead

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But has it passed State Inspection? We don't know that yet. Both trains have to be certified to operate with General Public riders. I have my doubts but if it does reopen tomorrow then that is good for KI. I guess we will find out tomorrow.

I wish i would know, because i don't want to drive 1 and a half hours and get there finding there and SOB still closed.

=\

That would suck for you. It wouldn't be bad for me since i'm only maybe a half hour away and if it is then looks like another typical saturday at the park.

Yes I meant to day LOL. It's still Friday night to me though, until I go to bed. I'm sure we will find out soon enough. I won't be able to go anyway, but if it indeed opens tomorrow (today) then I'm going to be going very soon.

I hope SOB is open tommorow, i don't want to go there and find out that it's not open, thats the main reson where going, and to ride Firehawk for the 3rd time, and all KI's great rides. Well except Drop Zone. [i think it's still closed.]

=]

I didn't plan on going to the park today but a friend lives by there so if I go there I may just have to swing by if it's open great I can't wait to ride it if not I'll ride The Beast a few times then head over to my friends.