All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. So...are you saying that no one can ever change YOUR mind? (I like to think I am flexible...)
  3. @Linny, I don’t know if the $29.99 is a discounted website price...if not, just purchase them in the park when you arrive to save on the service charge.
  4. To play devil's advocate.... Why is it such a problem when someone says "that offends me" or "I don't find that funny"? Opinions differ. There's nothing wrong with that either. I will however side with you on the idea that everyone thinks they're right about everything.
  5. Today
  6. To expect a thread like this to not go poorly is short sighted to say the least. Sexual harassment/ assault is a VERY polarizing topic. You have your "always believe the accuser" camp, and you have your "I need hard facts" camp. Where the line gets blurred is when you attempt to discuss the legal aspects. On one hand, in situations of sexual harassment/ assault, as a human, you should side with the person that FEELS they were harassed/ assaulted. I'm not the judge, I'm not the jury. Did something happen to this woman that made her uncomfortable? Yup. It's that simple. I will side with her on the fact that she was made to feel uncomfortable in her working environment, and went for help and was ignored. We can all agree that she FELT that happened to her, whether a court room, and jury or judge will see it the same, is up to that court room. It's a terribly sad thing to happen to anyone, for any reason.
  7. Bring a cooler with your own food.
  8. I’m coming for just one day, from out of town, & I’m considering buying the all day dining plan for my two sons & me. If I purchase it online, do I need to specify a specific date or does it start the day I activate it at the park? Also, is there a discount on the price of $29.99 per person if you buy more than one? I’m considering sharing two all day dining plans among the three of us, since we can use it every 90 mins. Do you think that would be reasonable? Thanks!
  9. Disagreeing with each other is not negative. So far, nobody is wrong. There are questions that surround the issue at hand from both sides. It's just that some feel the need that everyone must agree with their way of thinking- which will never happen.
  10. Nutterie

Decoding 2020

If there were a day to start teasing, it would be today, the 16th. It is exactly one month from the 16th of August, which is National Roller Coaster Day. It is also the anniversary of Apollo 11, which kinda fits the theme of the new ride.
  11. Choosing a place to eat does get more of a challenge with a little one...the first thought in your head is “Is there anything _____________ can eat there”!
  12. fryoj

Decoding 2020

Nice catch, but Diamondback has 32 seats too. And so does GateKeeper. And Banshee. And most B&M's. It think about all of their 4 wides have 8 cars of 4. No. We suspect it'll either be on the building where you enter the queue or in the grass between the queue and ride exit.
  13. things like that usually appear in building permits in a later date, after they get a design of the sign. Sometimes the name isn’t even decided before track shows up Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Quick question, is there any telling on the blueprints if there is going to be an entrance sign ? If there is I really hope it’s like Banshees!
  15. I've never actually seen this before, very interesting. Good catch!
  16. And for any odd reason someone thinks this isn’t a giga, here it shows how many seats there are on the train, credit goes to Bansheeback
  17. A side note: here are some statistics from the links to the documents! The top referrers to the link are KI Central (Obviously) and Facebook. I'm not sure where the link is posted there. Most of the views are coming from the US, but people from Canada and Germany have also clicked on the link! All in all about 1000 people have viewed the blueprints thus far. As a favor, I'd appreciate it if people shared the blueprints using the bit.ly links. This way we can see how popular the documents are and track where they've been coming from. It makes for some interesting results, and makes sure that I receive credit for getting these!
  18. Old KIC was pretty negative, too. It was just in fewer numbers. Once this new ride comes out it will go down. The negative ones will go away until the following ride, as always.
  19. Here you go! https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DSj3IBP1_GI9h7JhU7217zdiO-LQbNU9/view?usp=drivesdk
  20. Part 1: http://bit.ly/kix2020 Part 2: http://bit.ly/kipx2020 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  21. Yeah once it gets political it kinda kills the conversation. We all have opinions and should respect each other’s as well. Good debate is what’s wrong with this country now as it doesn’t happen. Sorry for starting this thread.
  22. Can someone pm me or post a link to a full set of the blueprints ?
  23. Mods, you really should just lock this thread. While it technically is about KI, it's becoming personal and political and has no place on a theme park forum.
  24. I like the idea, and I think it would go over very well with the GP, but many coaster enthusiasts were not fans of Steel Curtain and the area because it was themed to a sports team. I guess everyone has their own opinions on that matter though, and if it makes sense, I could see the park considering that. I am just wondering how much of an annual fee the park would have to pay to use the Reds branding. Does anyone know if Kennywood paid the Steelers good money to use their assets?
  25. I am a newer member, but I couldn’t agree more! Often times, when I see a bunch of negativity in a thread, i’lll just mark it as read and go elsewhere.
  26. How about a Cincinnati Reds themed coaster with a Reds themed area!
  1. Load more activity