All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I feel like they would at least want to put them up before Summer to get the GP and the other regular park goers interested!
  3. disco2000

Cirque

Just for you, they will do three shows Friday...Actually they will let anyone at the park that day in to see it unless it reaches capacity....and you may recognize two more than Kayla mentioned...
  4. I would expect them soon honestly, but then again I thought they would be up by now. So i know nothing!
  5. Do you think we will see teasers after Memorial Day?
  6. MDMC01

Decoding 2020

While the vending machines in lines are somewhat nostalgic to me (as they’ve always been there), they really don’t make a lot of sense... like, why stand and take 2 minutes to buy a drink when the line is constantly moving? You would either a) lose your place in line as the line moves past you or b) you’ll hold up the line as everyone is waiting on you. While it seems like a good idea, I feel like they should have either a side lane where one could get stuff from vending machines (away from regular line) and then re-enter the line after the purchase or put vending machines at the front of each line and/or in general areas of the park (like the ones near Invertigo).
  7. As posted before, I was a team leader for ki, and this is all they told us when Banshee was getting built. “We are building for the future” Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Logan

Decoding 2020

The employee probably just saw the leaked plans like the rest of us. They aren't going to let some rando Eiffel Tower employee know more than we do.
  9. This was my third Coasterstock and it was another great year. I really enjoyed both Jeff Gramke and Dennis Spiegel. I also thought it was smart for Don to vet the questions this year rather than the random free for all non vetted questions.
  10. It's all a part of the lore that goes deep into Kings Island history [emoji23] it's what the new coaster is going to be themed to... southeast drops Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
  11. fryoj

Decoding 2020

65 others is an odd name.
  12. #SoutheastDropConspiracy Seriously...what am I even doing here tonight???
  13. Today
  14. ^^Hey I see my name listed in the people who liked the post lol.
  15. Yes it was only $2.00 or a $1.90 with a season pass.
  16. lol. You must have seen my IG post...
  17. Zdiddy

Decoding 2020

Dont forget the pumpkin coaster! In all seriousness I dont think the coasters orientation matters.
  18. Seasonal employees are fanboys/enthusiasts like we are. They know about as much as we do.
  19. Very possible...I didn't pay attention to the speaker location when sitting down.
  20. fryoj

Decoding 2020

It may be a 15 minute wait, but I've been in line for 5 hours
  21. One employee on the top of the Eiffel Tower was saying IT IS going to be a giga and IT WILL be here next year. That employee wasn't Mike Koontz.
  22. Does that say $2 or $7? If it says $2, you are correct- what a deal! I think the cheapest food item I’ve encountered at the park so far is the $2 Texas Toast at Chicken Shack; that stuff is good. In other news, riding Delirium with your eyes closed (intentionally, not out of fear) is somewhat relaxing... it’s like a giant cradle. However, the weightlessness at the apexes make you feel like you’re going to fly out.
  23. Joshua

Decoding 2020

They should just have a bartender in the queue.
  24. Banshee and MT also have a “No loose articles” policy. KMAA and WindSeeker aren’t coasters that can cycle through crowds to make them very profitable (at least as profitable as DBs) imo Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  25. ^^That is true. Some people will just use it without a drink plan. The only way it would work is if they have a staff member there monitoring it, but I honestly think KI dropped the food/drink machine in the queue thing after Diamondback since WindSeeker, Banshee, MT, and KMAA don't have vending machines in the queue.
  26. MDMC01

Decoding 2020

While this sounds great, I can see this idea being abused. How will they enforce the “drink plans only” nature of the drink stations?
  27. It is possible, but Back to the Future: The Ride debuted a couple years prior to the first Action Theater and was being designed as early as 1988/1989, during the production of the second and third films of that series. Even as someone who rode BTTF:TR before Action Theater, I had no complaints with Days of Thunder. I liked the experience.
  1. Load more activity