All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. A dive makes sense for Canada's Wonderland because a lot of their current coasters are pretty mediocre so having a dive will give them a good top 3 with Leviathan and Behemoth. Plus it'll be the only dive coaster in Canada so that could break some records there. Canada's Wonderland already has an invert, so I wasn't really surprised to see that they got a dive. I'm curious to see if we'll see more of these B&M dive machines around the chain as the years progress. California's Great America might get one since they're trying to break 200ft on multiple rides.
  3. You Know It's the Off Season When...

...when you put your Gold/Platinum Pass in the back of your wallet/purse, instead of in front.
  4. Today
  5. The Giga Speculation Thread

Hahaha^^ I am not sure anyone wants to see this Me 2!!!!
  6. You Know It's the Off Season When...

....when your non-KIC friends keep asking, "How much is a Gold Pass again?" and, "When is opening day again?"
  7. The Giga Speculation Thread

HAHA, Lets Go Commando at Soak City. As long as you stay in the water, you're fine... until people start focusing on your swimsuit (in the situation where you have no swimsuit on...)
  8. Best B&M Invert

They are good, but I don't think they are that good. I'd rather have a more unique ride than a copy cat every (Six Flags) park I go to.
  9. Best B&M Invert

They are the most intensive coasters b&m has ever built.
  10. There was no discount in DA's first season, but I don't recall when it became discounted or free for gold/platinum pass holders.
  11. Yesterday
  12. Things that KI can improve on

I was wondering why they don't just spend a little extra coin, and drill holes through the fencing boards, then push some rebar through. At least so they have a little more support. Granted, people shouldn't be sitting on them anyways.
  13. Best B&M Invert

I've only been on three B&M Inverts, and all of them are fantastic. My ranking: 1. Banshee 2. Raptor 3. Afterburn
  14. Best B&M Invert

Maybe because they are less special since there are so many of them?
  15. Best B&M Invert

How can people rank Batman so low?
  16. Best B&M Invert

Mine is Banshee Afterburn Raptor Although honestly, If I rated them out of 100 It would probably be, Banshee 92.5 Afterburn 92.4 Raptor 88.5
  17. The Giga Speculation Thread

Not a good idea. When riding coasters with lapbars or T-bars, you really want support there.
  18. The Giga Speculation Thread

Next KIC meetup everyone has to Go Commando!
  19. Things that KI can improve on

Some of the best theming sometimes is put on the weakest rides. Case in point, look at Skull Mountain or The Dark Knight at Six Flags Great Adventure. Even Disaster Transport was well received.
  20. The Giga Speculation Thread

We know. That's why there were jokes about it.
  21. The Giga Speculation Thread

I hope you guys are just messing around on the whole Go Commando thing. I hope you guys know what Go Commando actually means.
  22. I think the first few seasons, pass holders received about a 50% discount, but they still had to pay for it. I want to say it was like $3 per passholder or something similar.
  23. The Giga Speculation Thread

I agree that Leviathan was pretty weak compared to others but Fury seems to be superior. Hopefully they'll just get better
  24. The Giga Speculation Thread

Just would like something different. Underwhelmed with leviathan and other b&m hypers. Have not ridden fury yet. Prefer millennium and I305 gigas.
  25. The Giga Speculation Thread

What's with all this B&M hate people have?
  26. Best B&M Invert

My top 3 B&M inverts follow as: 1. Afterburn "Carowinds " 2. Banshee "Kings Island" 3. Montu "Busch Gardens Tampa"
  27. The Giga Speculation Thread

Hope the giga is not a b&m.
  28. Last week
  29. The Giga Speculation Thread

I'm surprised nobody has written "#GoCommando" in the snow yet
  1. Load more activity