All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. After reading this thread I had three rides in the middle car avoiding a wheel seat and it made such a difference. My opinion of The Beast is it should never change, just TLC it a bit every year. It's a coaster that takes several rides to get to know it, a cranky old man that changes it moods with the weather and berates new riders who expect a ride like a GCI. My eight year old loves it because it scares her and to tell you the truth it can scare me sometimes because of its unpredictability. But a good ride on The Beast has a unique thrill that a new coaster can't give you, it's not something that you can draw or design. It can't be duplicated and that is why is it special.
  3. To me the K and the I look like B/M supports. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. Are these posters on the far left side of the fence? Because this would tell us if they are planning on adding letters to the right...
  5. I think they will wait a few days before putting up more posters.
  6. I wonder when we will see the next set of posters? Tomorrow?
  7. Just noticed on the posters, Invertigo is specified as “Sequence VIII” while Firehawk is “Sequence IX.” I feel like Project X will be “Sequence X,” but what about sequences “I” through “VII”? Edit: Just beat to it lol Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. I gotta say, these posters were worth the wait. I'd much rather this than what we got with MT earlier in the season.
  9. JbGbat7

Decoding 2020

If you look at the top there is an 8 on Invertigo and 9 on Firehawk in Roman numerals. Could this mean after they spell out Kings Island, would they do a 7 letter name ahead of it for Project X? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Polaris has 7 letters
  10. We need to have a talk, young man. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  11. Im gonna agree with that. Vortex has lots of fanboys, idk anyone who is a ride or die Invertigo fan lol
  12. I know its all based on opinion but Invertigo is the worst in my eyes. AE and Vortex are classic and I would still ride Vortex at least once a season. I haven't been on Invertigo in years.
  13. Vortex is amazing once you appreciate how iconic and awesome an arrow looper is. It's not supposed to be like a B&M
  14. I wish I lived closer haha. I am in Columbus so I tell myself I have 2 home parks Ki and CP lol During the Paramount days I really only went to CP but since CF has taken over and the things they have added. I def split my time in half between the parks.
  15. Ben43065

Decoding 2020

I’m going to stop you right there.
  16. If they are starting out with the worst coasters, they should've started out with Vortex!
  17. yeah yeah yeah. Lol one of these days I am holding out hope lol I am still clueless on why they started with those 2 coasters lol @collin.klopfstein I don't get triggered and I am probs the only Intamin Fanboy on this page lol
  18. Here come triggered intamin fanboys
  19. But we don't have any Intamin coasters at KI? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  20. Yes 100%! I love that Ki is my HP lol i try and go at least 3 times a week and im only 15 mins from the park so that makes it even better.
  21. Adventure cough express cough cough
  22. I agree. Nothing like this has ever graced KI. It could possibly be the largest coaster ever to be on the lands of KI. Who knows. I am so thankful for CF and what they have done for this park.
  23. Maybe they are starting with the worst coasters in the park? haha
  24. lol i think we all would hahaha
  1. Load more activity