Information and Tidbits From KI

BoddaH1994

-Next Saturday, May 10th, there will be an early ride time for Gold Pass holders at 9:30am on Delirium and Invertigo.

-Bring a Friend Days at Kings Island are May 11th and June 15th for Gold Pass holders. The special discount price for friends is $9.99 those days.

-Bring a Friend Days at Kings Island are May 11th and June 15th for Gold Pass holders. The special discount price for friends is $9.99 those days.

How do you do the bring a friend days? Can you order them online, go to the front, or what? Thanks

You will likely get the friend discounts by showing your pass and purchasing the ticket at the will call booth, or one of the other windows near the season pass/general admission booths at the front gate of the park. I doubt that you will be able to purchase said tickets online.

Is there anything worse than planning a trip to Kings Island weeks in advance...booking a hotel, getting time off from work...only to have Bring A Friend Day thrown at you at the last minute?! It is too late for me to reschedule our trip this weekend...but now I know that Sunday is going to be miserable. I have heard it said that there is no more scarier word in the english language as cancer...and I agree...but surely Bring A Friend Day is pretty close to the top also!

I asked the question a couple years ago and it deserves re-asking; when is a perk not a perk?

Those two days are typically slow for obvious reasons so I can see this being offered for those days. I just wish whoever is responsible for deciding these perks would announce them sooner. I want to say more but won’t.

-Next Saturday, May 10th, there will be an early ride time for Gold Pass holders at 9:30am on Delirium and Invertigo.

I wonder if the lines will be REALLY long even though it's so early? Still sounds like fun and I have a gold pass. Hhhmmmm, very tempting.