Woman Claiming Broken Tailbone; Sues SFKK

This happened last summer? What took so long? It's going to be pretty tough to prove that she got the injury from the ride. And while I can understand that she's getting the same attorney as the poor girl, I REALLY hope she's not just trying to make a buck off that girl's horrible accident.

six Flags sure is getting involved in alot of lawsuits

...that you know about. Every park gets involved in lots of lawsuits...some public, some not so public. Some publicized, some not. Some justified, some frivolous. That's part of the business. Some are based on events that should have never happened, others clearly have no basis and should have never been filed.

six Flags sure is getting involved in alot of lawsuits

...that you know about. Every park gets involved in lots of lawsuits...some public, some not so public. Some publicized, some not. Some justified, some frivolous. That's part of the business. Some are based on events that should have never happened, others clearly have no basis and should have never been filed.

The vast majority of claims and suits never become public.

I like how she is suing a year after the injury happend. Isn't that a risk you take? "I might fall out of my innertube and break something?" Afterall you are slidding on your butt.

Then again in our society its never my fault. Thats why everything should be wrapped in bubble wrap for our protection.

I like how she is suing a year after the injury happend. Isn't that a risk you take? "I might fall out of my innertube and break something?" Afterall you are slidding on your butt.

Then again in our society its never my fault. Thats why everything should be wrapped in bubble wrap for our protection.

I swear that people are getting more and more delicate by the day.

Some of the stories I hear every day just amaze me. I wonder how some people even walk outside their houses they injure so easily.