Haunt WILL In Fact Be Included in the 2010 Season Pass

BoddaH1994

Kings Island Newsletter 8/31/09

FOUR DAY 2010 SEASON PASS SALE RENEWAL OFFER!

We really want our 2009 Kings Island Season Passholders to return in 2010. To prove it, we’ve created an all-new, four-day renewal sale with an offer that’s hard to refuse.

Renew now and get a 2010 Season Pass for JUST $69.99 per pass – that’s lower than what you paid this year and around $35 less per pass than waiting until next summer to buy!

In addition, you will receive FREE SEASON-LONG PARKING (a $39.99 value) and FREE GOLD UPGRADE, providing you with all the great VIP perks and benefits of Gold at no extra cost.

There’s only one catch…You must purchase your 2010 Season Pass at the park on one of the following four dates: September 7, 25, 26, 27.

Bring your 2009 Season Pass to the park upon purchase. This offer is only valid at Kings Island and is not available online or by phone.

Some of the awesome 2010 Gold Pass VIP perks include:

Early Ride Times - The park opens early for Gold Passholders to enjoy some of their favorite rides and attractions all season long including Sunday thru Saturday early entrance for Diamondback and Beast.

Priority Boomerang Bay Access - Grab your favorite chair and spot in the sun when you flash a Gold Pass and get into Boomerang Bay 1/2 hour early every public water park operating day!

Reserved Parking - Exclusive lot available on first come, first served basis for Gold Passholders.

Free Halloween Haunt Admission - Gold and Platinum Season Passholders enjoy FREE and UNLIMITED admission into both Howl-o-Fest and Halloween Haunt for the 2010 season.

For more information, call us at 1-800-952-PASS!

Which poses the question, why even sell the regular pass, I mean for the small difference in price who would buy it? unless they didn't know any better

If, for example, a family of three has one member with a gold pass and two members with regular passes- the one gold will still get them free parking.

I will be at the park on Sept. 25th and would like to renew my pass, but I want a platinum pass. I haven't heard anything about a deal on the Platinum passes. Has anyone (that could tell me)?

Here's what I posted in this thread (http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19357):

Just spoke to a representative at the park over the phone and she said that this sale did not apply to renewing Platinum passes. Information about Platinum pass pricing for 2010 will be announced shortly after Labor Day.

Which poses the question, why even sell the regular pass, I mean for the small difference in price who would buy it? unless they didn't know any better

There are those who procrastinate and wait and when the gold is gone, it's gone and are stuck being just plain blue...

I will be at the park on Sept. 25th and would like to renew my pass, but I want a platinum pass. I haven't heard anything about a deal on the Platinum passes. Has anyone (that could tell me)?

Here's what I posted in this thread (http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=19357):

Just spoke to a representative at the park over the phone and she said that this sale did not apply to renewing Platinum passes. Information about Platinum pass pricing for 2010 will be announced shortly after Labor Day.

But, if you want Gold and have Platinum, you can downgrade your pass as part of the sale if you do not wish to have a Platinum pass next year.

Early Ride Times - The park opens early for Gold Passholders to enjoy some of their favorite rides and attractions all season long including Sunday thru Saturday early entrance for Diamondback and Beast.

Sounds like they will be having ERT for other rides as well as DB and The Beast.

I hope Firehawk is one so I can actually ride it next year.