Things that have changed

chaddie

So I noticed that the Coke Vending Machines in the Delirium line are now gone. There are also signs at Delirium that now say "Seats 1-25" and "Seats 26-50".

There are new, LCD Signs by Diamondback.

The paver walkways look great.

What other changes (other than Planet Snoopy related things) did you notice?

- Lockers by the Ladder Game near Adventure Express (Although they may have been there last year, they aren't listed on the map)

- Vortex Restraints (Don't click as you pull them down)

- Racer (Got some trackwork over the offseason)

- Eurobubble

2010-04-17%2012.18.15.jpg

- Recycling cans

2010-04-17%2008.30.20.jpg

- Action Blast in Action Zone

2010-04-17%2011.47.28.jpg

- Tower Gardens

2010-04-17%2013.33.24.jpg

- Rivertown Junction Signs (Were these the ones you were talking about?)

2010-04-17%2016.45.07.jpg

- The Gum is Gone from Racer's tunnel.

- Snoopy has taken over more then Nick U.

2010-04-17%2013.29.07.jpg

(Taken in Coney Concessions)

- Lights by the tower (I smell Starlight)

2010-04-17%2017.49.21.jpg

That's all I noticed.

Adventure Express' final tunnel is really looking great this year. When we rode it EVERY single statue was pounding it's fists, and all the eye lights were working.The lights in the tunnel were working, so it wasn't pitch black in there. AND the pit of lava was lit up. It is a really big improvement over last year.

Three things I noticed yesterday:

When I rode AE, someone had left a door open on the left side near the bottom of that final tunnel.

Nobody seems to have the new red Diamondback souvenir cups (those signs showed them, and they were pictured a few other places around the park as well).

All references to Son of Beast have been removed from its entrance.

Three things I noticed yesterday:

When I rode AE, someone had left a door open on the left side near the bottom of that final tunnel.

Nobody seems to have the new red Diamondback souvenir cups (those signs showed them, and they were pictured a few other places around the park as well).

All references to Son of Beast have been removed from its entrance.

All SOB references were removed before Haunt last year if I remember correctly.

Did anyone else notice that changed The Beast queue? They took out the split up the ramp. But when they replaced the wooden boards it looks like they just got them a few days ago as they are not stained or anything. Also right after the vending machines instead of having to walk to the left now you turn right saves a few minutes of walking.

There were some minor changes to Boo Blasters On Boo Hill's exterior facade.

If you look at the picture of the facade when it was Scooby Doo, http://kiextreme.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10001/sdathc1.jpg you see all the little things on the front that say "GM" like on the gate, the logo on the window, the plaque above the entry door and stuff? Those were all changed to "BH" for Boo Hill. And in the stained glass window, there is now an evil looking ghost peering out that kind of blends in with the stained glass. It wasn't present when it was Scooby.

You can see these changes in the pictures from when Boddah went to Media Day. You can see all the "BH"s I mentioned, that used to say "GM" and if you zoom in on the photo, you can see the ghost in the stained glass window. It's in the main window above the door, in the bottom right corner of the window.

http://www.KICentral.com/photos/albums/userpics/10001/IMG_9846_copy.jpg

you can see the changes in this photo as well http://www.KICentral.com/photos/albums/dane/kipreview/KIPreview-1.jpg

Woodstock Flyers (Runaway Reptar) wasen't working,and a worker was there. I asked her why it wasen't working, and she said they were not aloud to tell us.

that's weird, she wasn't allowed to say that the ride had valleyed? that doesn't make much sense, especially when you can see the train setting stopped overtop the station.

Woodstock Flyers (Runaway Reptar) wasen't working,and a worker was there. I asked her why it wasen't working, and she said they were not aloud to tell us.

that's weird, she wasn't allowed to say that the ride had valleyed? that doesn't make much sense, especially when you can see the train setting stopped overtop the station.

IMG_0150.jpg

;)

Did anyone notice the BIG empty space in the middle of the coney mall midway by the dodgems? It is just a big grassy area. I don't recall that last year. Also, although BLSC's trains have had their headlights removeddry.gif they have new tail light decals and still have their phrased license plates.