My Trip To Kings Island 7-14-11

KingsIslandJonasGirl

Kings Island... Is it the park that's awesome or the rush of adrinaline when you hit the hottest coasters in the North? Yes & yes. I personally have been going to KI all my life and it's my favorite place in the whole wide world. So the day started off with my Mammaw,my cuz Julianne,and I getting up early to hit the park when it first opens. When we got there... the lines to get parking spots were not bad. My Mammaw got perfered parking but she parked in a wrong spot. Finally we got into the park and my Mammaw set Julianne and me free and we went over to her every couple hours. The rides that were big favorites with us would have to be Top Gun(Named Flight Deck)(We rode this one 2 times) and Tomb Raider:The Ride(Named The Crypt)(We rode this one 3 times). We rode almost every ride. After the greatest day ever... We ended up almost not finding our car. We did and we were beat...Lol. Oh I got an update about Tomb Raider... The riding sequence was changed. It now takes you up to the face of the goddess and they flip you over and hold you over the old lava and ice pit that glows. Lol. Soooo funn. Im going again sometime this week and it will rock my socks off! Signing off~KingsIslandJonasGirl

Thanks for the trip report, glad you had fun! I'm also very happy to hear that they're still working on the ride program for The Crypt, using the lava pit, ice, etc. is great to hear. How long does the ride last now?

Thank you very much:-) The ride in the begining takes you up to the Goddess kinda like the old ride did but there is not as many flips like there used to be. But it does flip/or hold you 4 or 5 times. like maybe 1 or 2 of the flips they hold you over the old lava/ice pit. I rode the ride 3 times that day and the last time I rode it , was before the park closed. And let me say it's very creepy at night. But I guess thats what makes it more fun. By the way make sure you hit the bathrooms before going on the Crypt... Cause when it flips you and holds you down it squishes your bladder. Lol. Just some friendly advice from someone who had to go. Bahaha. Im going Wensday or Thursday so I'll put up some updates after I go.

I would try everything that you didn't care so much for the first time. You can then get a better opinion of why you didn't like it the first time round. I find a lot of rides that rub me wrong once may not the next and become a ride I enjoy ridding more instead of skipping. Have fun!

I would try everything that you didn't care so much for the first time. You can then get a better opinion of why you didn't like it the first time round. I find a lot of rides that rub me wrong once may not the next and become a ride I enjoy ridding more instead of skipping. Have fun!

Thanks a bunch!