Kings Island job fairs

Derek

From what I've been told the job fairs are the first two weekends of February. They usually run from 9am-5pm or something like that. There is usually free chips, pretzels and soft drinks, occasionally some pizza. I would say you best bet is to get there early no matter what. The longer you wait to get there the more people show up. There have been times when people have had to wait hours just to interview after they have filled out an application.

Not sure about rides, but in food you are usually asked where you would like to work then we will go see if there is an opening there or not. If so its yours, if not we will ask a second option unless you just don't care and we will pick. I'm sure rides is the same. We have a quota to meet for each locations that we must meet in order to run and once those are met they will even everything out.

There will be a Special Interview Day on Saturday, January 25 from 10am - 4pm in the Human Resources Office.

The job fairs will be held February 8, February 15, March 1, and March 8 from 10 am - 4 pm.

When you go for your interview in rides they list all the rides that still have positions open and then ask for your choice. If you want to be able to choose your ride I would definitely advise arriving early.