Raptor- This was my first inverted coaster and I loved it! The rolls were amazing, but some of the transitions were really rough. Especially the last turn into the station, ow. 7/10 because of pain
Mantis- Also, first stand-up coaster. Front row, it's pretty fun, but also was a calf-killer. Not worth more than the 15 minutes that we waited. 4/10
Millennium FORCE- Back row on the red train the first time. I loved the restraints on it and the view was great next to the bay. The first drop was epic and the Gs at the bottom of the hill were fantastic. On the next times on the blue and yellow train the seat belts sucked. I had easily two inches of slack on the red one, but on these it was a fairly tight fit. Probably my third favorite coaster 9/10
Maverick- This was a religious experience for me. This ride was just so amazing! Front row, it was, dare I say it, orgasmic. The one complaint I had was that the first time I rode it my neck hurt because of the changes between the banks. I just wished there was the heartline roll like there was supposed to be. On my last ride on saturday night, the ride broke down for technical reasons. It was the best time ever. People started chanting out "THIS IS BULL****" Clap Clap Clap Clap Clap. The Op then got on the speaker and said " Maverick is closed for mechanical reasons. We don't know if or when it will open, and vulgar chants will not help." Then everyone booed. It was so much fun, people started a mass wave through the line, the idiot next to me yelled out "Go Heat!" and we made fun of some Michigan fans. The ops also got pretty ****ed when people started jumping the fence near the gift shop to get out so he told people that they could stay in line, but if they left to use the entrance. People ignored him. The ride started running again and everyone cheered. I made sure I thanked all the attendants for letting us ride and had a good ride in 2-2. I hate getting in the stupid seat because of those pinch points. 10/10 Favorite coaster
Magnum- I hated this thing. Sure it had ejector airtime, but I had to stick my hands between me and the restraint to avoid getting nailed in the pelvis from the ejection. In 1-2, it gets a 2/10
Top Thrill Dragster- The first time I rode this my head way on the top lip of the headrest and my necked got snapped back into the cup, painful but tons of fun. The next two time I looked up at the arch and had no whiplash. I was going to get 4 rides on it but it closed Saturday night and there were mechanics there near the launch trolley. 10/10 second favorite, Maverick barely beat it
Wicked Twister- I loved the acceleration but on the way back one ride it whipped me. Pretty fun though. 8/10
Power Tower- Too bad Drop Tower doesn't shoot, that was pretty amazing. 9/10
Corckscrew- Painful and so short. I was laughing because they had to go around and kick the manual release for each car. 2/10
Iron Dragon- Boring, but it was fun for the 20 minute wait. The lake near TTD was disgusting. You couldn't even tell it was water, and we had to bring our stuff on. 6/10
Disaster Transport- This ride sucked. The whole ride I was trying to keep hold of my cup and not get too beat up. Wasn't worth the 5 minute wait and it was so painful. Will never ride it again 1/10
Gemini- The lap bar was painful in the front row. Racers is better. 3/10
Shoot The Rapids- First day it was closed. Second day my friend went on it and I waited for him. He said it was a 3/10 He also said he would not wait more than his 10 minute wait for it.
SkyHawk- I loved the ride, but the cycle was too short. They need to make it double then it would be my favorite flat instead of power tower 8/10
I'm the one in the red shirt and shorts.
Totals
Millie-3
TTD-3
Maverick-3
WT-2
Ferris Wheel-1
DT-1
Magnum-1
Gemini-1
SkyHawk-1
Iron Dragon-1
Corckscrew-1
Mantis-1
Raptor-2
Thanks for reading.