Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

opening day

Featured Replies

Well my cousin and i aksed our mom could we go and she said no she said if we go are their any rides that she can ride and i want to ask if there are any rides for 42 year olds besides those super fast rides??????

Ummm...

I could honestly answer your question if it included proper punctuation.

But, I will try to figure out what you are saying.

Well, my cousin and I asked our mom if we could go and she said no. She asked: "If we go, are there any rides that I can ride?"

I want to ask if there are any rides for 42 year olds, besides all of those super fast rides.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.