August 13, 200818 yr I know that many forum members will be in the park on Saturday for the KIC Event. I will not be with the forum group, but my family was lucky enough to pick up tickets for Saturday. I took this as an opportunity to real lively interact with the KICentral forum community. If anyone is interested, I will be taking 4 original KIC Doodle papers with me to the park on Saturday to give to any willing KIC members. I'm not sure about any times, but I would probably need a cellphone number to text the member in the park to meet up somewhere in the park during the Saturday operating hours. If anyone is interested, post a reply and I will PM you! EDIT: This giveaway thingamajig is CANCELLED. (Dunn dunn dunnnnn!)
August 14, 200818 yr Author Sorry for a double post, but I am now taking 4 doodles, I updated the list.
August 14, 200818 yr Author ^ Done! The doodle pictures are now added to the first post if you are not familiar with them
August 15, 200818 yr Author Due to the low amount of interest, I will not be taking the doodles to the park with me tomorrow.
Create an account or sign in to comment