awsome day at kings island. 9/20/08

kiruler102

My day started out at 2 pm this after noon we ate at popeyes on the way there. entered the park signed up for the world record thing. rode the Adventure Express 5 min wait. rode racer red 5 min wait, flight deck walk on. went to world record, met with friend rode racer blue and red side walk on. Adventure Express, walk on, played games, rode train looked at construction, BLSC 15 min wait, Delirium 20 min wait flight deck walk on rode twice. went to The Beast, 25 min wait. went home. went to mac donalds got home at 11.

My day started out at 2 pm this after noon we ate at popeyes on the way there. entered the park signed up for the world record thing. rode the Adventure Express 5 min wait. rode racer red 5 min wait, flight deck walk on. went to world record, met with friend rode racer blue and red side walk on. Adventure Express, walk on, played games, rode train looked at construction, BLSC 15 min wait, Delirium 20 min wait flight deck walk on rode twice. went to The Beast, 25 min wait. went home. went to mac donalds got home at 11.

was it packed?

I was there for several hours on Saturday. It was pretty crowded.

Friday night was dead though. The longest line I waited in was Firehawk (for my first ever ride on it). I walked up to a queue gate as the train was pulling into the station. Every other ride had shorter wait times. I rode 7 coasters in about an hour.

Sounds to me like it was not that crowded. Delirium on a normal Sat around 30 min.

i think he might have been going by the line for The Beast. although i haven't been to Kings Island very many times this year, only once it wasn't a walk on for me, and then it was only a fifteen minute wait.

I was only there once this year and it was a Sat and the que full but if it has only been a 15 min all this year then KI attendance must be way down at KI.

yes it was kind of packed but the line for Delirium had 2 lines open up which were full with the line exceeding to the entrance of the park and The Beast it was all the way to the entrance by the candy machine but was very quick no turnstiles open at all for it.