E.R.T. Question

markhudson17

I have a question that has always been bugging me. Last year I had a gold pass and I knew it had the ERT benefits, but I didn't know where to go to do this. I've searched the forums but I have found nothing. Do you just push to the front of the crowd or do you have to do something special?

I wasn't aware of any ERT privileges for gold passes at KI last year. I know at CP, you had to go to a certain spot in the midway, show them your platinum pass, and they let you past the gates. But only in a certain spot, you couldn't walk up just anywhere to the gate.

There was Gold Pass Early Ride Times last year. It was on certain rides each month and started at 9:30. It was only on certain days a month, and it depended on the month. I'm unaware on how the early ride times worked, as I was never there on those days, but they did exist.

Flyer, who knows of the question, but not how to answer it.

If you go here: http://visitkingsisland.com/goldpass/, you will find last year's gold pass perks book. In the calendar section, it lists the ERT locations and days they were held last year. I know for the Action Zone ERT, they had a gate set up on front of Kings Island Theater, for Nick U I believe it was near SD&THC, and not sure where it was for Coney and Rivertown ERT's.