Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

season pass RENEWAL question...

Featured Replies

Hey friends,

We got season Gold passes last year and want to get them again for this year.

The website says we can cave a little money by getting the RENEWAL season passes.

My question is how do we prove we were season pass holders last year? We threw out our old ones...

I need to know from someone's EXPERIENCE, not guessing.

Thanks!!

Thanks for joining the site and I'm gald to hear your renewing your pass.

We're actually not supposed to discuss KI policy on boards per a new Term of Service http://www.KICentral.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=16971

I made the exact same mistake yesterday so don't worry.

You can get your question answered, as I did mine, by calling 800-288-0808

(Sorry for acting like a mod when I'm not but I was really anxious to get an answer yesterday and imagine mrootes is also)

  • Author

Thanks!

I called the number and got my answer.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.