Diamondback and ?

marlfox_21

On opening day, or your 1st scheduled visit to the park, what rides and attractions are on your to do list other than Diamondback? As for me, I think I will take a ride on Firehawk, and I always ride Adventure Express on my 1st day at K.I. each year.

Well, with any luck I can get on Diamondback with my Gold Pass early and before 10 o'clock I'll hopefully be able to hop on The Beast right after Diamondback. I originally wasn't planning on a Diamondback ride because of fear over long lines. The ERT that has been announced has changed my mind. I plan on riding every single major ride except for The Crypt, Runaway Reptar (fun fact: I've never been on Runaway Reptar), and Fairly OddCoaster. I also hope to catch a ride on Viking Fury, SDatHC, and probably Dodems too since there's going to be five of us. I plan on being there from open to close, so I really think I can get on everything that I want to at least one time, provided that there are no breakdowns. (Wishful thinking, right?)

As I've said before, this will be my very first opening day experience. I'm really excited for it. If you trust weather forecasts five days in advance, it's going to almost reach 70 degress opening day and clouds will be rolling in for some early showers on Sunday. So it looks like the weather just might hold up, but that's maybe a little wishful thinking as well. But like I've said before, if there's just a little shower sometime in the afternoon hours it's no big deal. If it rains all day, that is a big deal. At this point, it certainly doesn't <b>appear</b> that it's going to be a washout if it even rains at all.