who did you see from the forums?

popwar

I am pretty sure that I saw every single one of you who posted above! lol.

I hope you guys had a blast on Opening Day. It certainly is an opening day that I will remember for some time to come!

To everyone that came and said hi, and shared your experiences with me, thank you, I am glad that you guys had such a great time while at the park!

Here is to a very good season!

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AngryBeaver struck up a nice conversation with my wife and me by the Shrimp Shack (I was wearing a hand-painted "Tb" shirt with the Eiffel Tower "blasting off" for the season.) He pointed out a couple of other KIC members to me, but like the tired bonehead I was I didn't walk over and say "hi" :( Sorry FF EKU dawg 4 life and others! Belated 'Hello!' I didn't mean to be rude.

Next time I'll be more awake... Cheers!

I saw you Kawana a couple of times. You were ahead of me in line on a couple rides. Although which ones in particular escape me now. Considering the size of the crowds, I got in several rides today, and only missed Backlot, Firehawk and Flight of Fear as far as the major coasters go. I was at the park all day, and am now suffering for my own stupidity in not wearing sun screen.

Honestly, there were so many people there and I was getting progressively tired as the day wore on, I'm surprised I remembered to say hi to as many people as I did. If I was that close, I probably should have said something, I would have liked to have talked with you. I did see Cory Butcher and Captain Nemo, but I forgot when I made my first post.

:ph34r: Wow, everyone saw everyone else, but only a couple people saw me. I guess I need to spend more time outside of Nick U! :lol:

In the morning I of course saw Captain Nemo and Gordon Bombay, then I thought I saw Captain Picard in line for Delirium but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't say anything, then I saw Avatar and Beast1979 on Racer.

You may have seen me and not known it, in the morning I had on my Cedar Fair VIP jacket we got last year...yeah, I know that doesn't help. Once it got warmer I took that off and I was wearing a gray shirt that said "Line Jumping is Not a Sporting Event" on the back, the front had "Line Jumping" in the red circle with the slash through it.

After Mrs. Gator and GatorGirl got to the park, most of our time was in Nick U, Viking Fury (4 times!), and a little Coney for Monster & Scrambler, so I didn't get to see too many people from here after about 11:15. Hopefully next time!

I just remembered. I think I saw CoastersRZ while I was in line for The Racer. He was on the train before me wearing a green shirt. At least I think it was him. I also now know the day of my next trip to KI. It will be Thursday May 28th. If anyone else is going and would like to meet up for a Diamondback ride let me know.

You may have seen me and not known it, in the morning I had on my Cedar Fair VIP jacket we got last year...yeah, I know that doesn't help. Once it got warmer I took that off and I was wearing a gray shirt that said "Line Jumping is Not a Sporting Event" on the back, the front had "Line Jumping" in the red circle with the slash through it.

I saw you with that jacket. Was Gator Girl wearing your jacket later on in the day?

^Nope. My jacket would be WAYYYYYYY to big for her! :lol:

Well then I must be thinking of someone else. I saw a girl. mabye 12, wearing a Cedar Fair VIP jacket while walking with her mom and dad along Coney.

That wouldn't have been us then. GatorGirl's only 4, but she's got my thrill-seeking gene, as evidenced by her wanting to ride Viking Fury four times and FOC twice on opening day, the two biggest rides she can do. We'll see how many of those we get in this Sunday. I couldn't be prouder! :D