Saturday PKI Author radio Interview

italianchef

My friend from Orange Frazer Press told me that the author of The Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island will be interviewed on the radio LIVE from PKI tomorrow. The radio station is 88.3 WAIF and the live interview is set for 5:15 to 5:30 PM. I will try to listen to it.

He was actually interviewed on ICN channel 6 awile ago. It was either that station or channel 9, I cant remember.

Really? I didn't know that he was on TV. That's news to me but my friend at Orange Frazer doesn't tell me everything about her authors as I don't tell her everything about the dishes I cook and my customers.

I already have a copy of the Unofficial Guidebook to Paramount's Kings Island. But, I'll buy a few more as gifts and souvenirs. If I am at the park tomorrow, I'll listen to the interview from my car radio. But, if I have to work, I'll listen to the interview while I cook.

I actually had the pleasure to meet him while he was visiting the park on saturday. He is a real nice guy. Unfortuneately, I couldnt get an autograph from him cause I was late for a meeting I had outside the park before I bought the book. Real nice talking to him.