October 11, 200916 yr If this isn't the right board area for this, I apologize..but I just wanted to send a special thank you out to all of the scare actors and monsters out and about. You guys are awesome. I know you were all busy, but you took time out to let me take your picture, and I got some REALLY good pics! You all had my 28 year old guy friend on edge the entire night, and it was hilarious . He said "here I am, a 5'8 stalky built guy..and you are this 4' 11 itty bitty woman..I was terrified, and you were posing and snapping pics of them Anyways, I just wanted to give credit where credit is due (and don't feel left out, ride ops..you all rock my socks as well) Without further adieu, here are a few of my favs from tonight: (i love this pic of my husband...spooky background!) I didn't get any of one guy dressed all in red (for whatever reason? Boo me ) who kept asking "Are you still here, haven't we scared you?!" hehhehhe..but yeah you rock too. Gah, I can't seem to describe this one....but he looked dang cool.. Anyways, hope you enjoy my pics
Create an account or sign in to comment