July 30, 201016 yr I will be making my first trip to Kings Dominion Monday-Wednesday next week and will post a Trip Report as soon as I can. There are 2 questions to those who have been there: Does the park allow you to bring in water? If not do they offer free water like KI? Does KD typically get the same attendance as KI ? Thanks in advance!
July 30, 201016 yr Few things that are Different from KI and KD. When you enter they scan ur pass first than you go thru metal detectors Btw are working and on. KD has more Trees than KI. If you dont want to eat in the park there is a Burger King across the street from the park note it is a pricy BK. There Crypt is Wayyy better than ours its a must Have fun Ride I305 for me havent been on it since Opening Day.
July 30, 201016 yr Author Thanks for the information! I figured they had free water, but didn't want to be suprised. I'm looking forward to riding I305, Dominator, and Volcano the most. Believe it or not I'm also excited to ride Schockwave.
Create an account or sign in to comment