Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Music In Boomerang Bay?

Featured Replies

I have a really strange question that I'm not sure anyone will be able to answer for me but I figured it was worth a shot.

I'm from Canada but travel down to PKI at least twice a year as I'm a big fan of the park.

This year I spent most of my week in the waterpark as it was quite hot outside and cooling off was a top priority. The new waterpark is really nice and I'm a big fan of the theming as well.

I know that the park plays about a one hour loop of music in Boomerang Bay but does anyone happen to know what any of the songs are named in that loop?

I realize that some are really obvious like:

Kylie Minogue- Love at first sight

Men at work- Down Under

But I was looking for some of the other songs that aren't maybe as mainstream..the music was really relaxing and I was hoping to make a cd to remind me of my mini-vacation for the summer.

Thanks so much for any help you can give,

I know one is waltzing matilda , that I hear every hour .

I think there's a hidden message in there ,saying to spend your money at wally's shack. the other one is the abarignee bongo's , complmentry blowgun fight to happen in the wave pool following afterwards . wink.gif

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.