Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

KI Trip Report 8/10

Featured Replies

Gonna keep it short but some intresting things happened. First off I bought the fast pass and the lady gave me one too many fast passes, so me and my woman decided to give it away. Sounds easy enough but we wanted to give it to someone who would had really enjoyed it, like a kid. Two adults going around looking for the right kid didnt feel right lol. Anyways we got to talking to these grandparents who took their grandson to Kings Island. We gave them the pass bc they wasnt riding just taking him. Needless to say the kid was excited, thanked us and we made new friends that day. Just seem right trying to hock it and make some cash. Feeling good we started riding coasters we always go to Diamondback but ride everything on the way. Other thing that happened is I got a souvenir cup filled it up then got on Backlot, got off the ride got our cup and noticed somebody had the straw out and a good bit off drink was gone. I know this was my cup, bc I always run a keychain ring though the handle to tell mine apart. I was ****ed, but no way of really proving who drank or messed with my cup. Luckly I was able to exchange it for new cup when I told them somebody had messed with and I thought it was a ride op. I didnt blow up or make a too big deal. Just surprised me more than anything. not letting it get to me I went to enjoy some Diamondback therapy :-) Really cool thing happned and really weird thing happned, all in all good day with my woman doing what we love to do!

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.