The Beast Line Shut Down After Closing & Fireworks?

Not sure if anyone knows the reason. Today 6/15/24 my wife and I were in the Fast Lane line waited over an hour after fireworks. They sent 2 trains and then shut down due to a delay. After waiting 20-30 minutes they told everyone they would not be reopening for the night. We seen maintenence, security & EMS. If anyone knows what happened please post here. Thanks!

Overall not sure, but figured I'd provide my POV. I was on the train that was stuck in the final brake run for a few. My guess was someone hit the e-stop, since not only were we stopped but there was a stopped train on the bottom of the first lift hill. I asked a ride operator, and he couldn't comment and he seemed hesitant to say anything. If it was technical or mechanical, it's easier to admit the problem usually.

We saw security as well as a park management supervisor (black shirt) show up. The maintenance worker waiting for the trains at the end of the night didn't seem to be able to help. Based on that and the excess people, my guess is the third train out in the woods had someone do something they shouldn't have causing a full shut down. Pure speculation however. 

Sad to hear you didn't get on. Wonder if they evacuated the other two trains.

On 6/16/2024 at 1:36 PM, russty11 said:

Overall not sure, but figured I'd provide my POV. I was on the train that was stuck in the final brake run for a few. My guess was someone hit the e-stop, since not only were we stopped but there was a stopped train on the bottom of the first lift hill. I asked a ride operator, and he couldn't comment and he seemed hesitant to say anything. If it was technical or mechanical, it's easier to admit the problem usually.

We saw security as well as a park management supervisor (black shirt) show up. The maintenance worker waiting for the trains at the end of the night didn't seem to be able to help. Based on that and the excess people, my guess is the third train out in the woods had someone do something they shouldn't have causing a full shut down. Pure speculation however. 

Yeah that's makes sense with Security and EMS there. EMS to make sure it wasn't a serious issue and Security probably for whoever did it to face the consequences. It was real unfortunate but reading everything you said it makes sense that's how it all played out. Everyone was left confused

On 6/16/2024 at 1:36 PM, russty11 said:

Yeah that makes sense with Security and EMS there. EMS to make sure it wasn't a serious issue and Security probably for whoever did it to face the consequences. It was real unfortunate but reading everything you said it makes sense that's how it all played out. Everyone was left confused