Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did you notice

Featured Replies

Did anyone knotice during fearfest that the park was playing peanunts in the giftshops? A CF trademark

A friend and I actually stopped in the Animation Station to watch some Peanuts cartoons for a bit :)

I remember seeing Peanuts cartoons plaing in Animation Station a few times. I'm not sure what the original post meant - playing the music in the gift shops? That I don't think I ever heard.

not the music... i saw the videos

Cool, then I answered your original question. Wonder if there'll be Snoopy plushes and other Peanuts stuff in at least one of the stores?

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.