Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. The ride was probaly having a mechincal delay.
  2. I think it works better at some parks more than others cause they attract more tourist and they are more likely to buy a souviner than a pass holder.
  3. Saturday the Crypt was playing no music at all just some wind howling.
  4. Gas prices are killer for me. It cost me almost $100 to fill my car up and at 9MPG that aint cool.
  5. I never got a phone call.
  6. Its been cooler down here with lots of rain. The weather now is usually the weather we get in April.
  7. I have seen these signs and I have know a few people that have been picked up by plane. I think they use some kind of special marks in the roadway and they can tell how fast you are going. They radio to a near by enforcer and they will get you.
  8. I wonder how this compares to Wicked Twister.
  9. I guess they have to charge tax on the food because techincally you aren't taking the food off the property? Is that right?
  10. I saw the Raptor ones never bought one though. What is the cost of the DVD and holw long do you have to wait around while it is being made. That could be hurting a selling point. They be cool if they had package at the front gate for like $30 or something to get all the on ride pictures of the rides you rode that day. You could get a card with all the rides that offer an on-ride photo and the ops would punch out each ride as you got your picture.
  11. TTD is not an ERT ride. Its hardly operating at park opening much less them being able to have it for ERT. ERT List for CP is: Raptor, MF, Maverick, and SkyHawk.
  12. I understand that but if arrow took B&M desgin I don't understand how it could have been so rough.
  13. Was what arrow took B&M desgin to make DF?
  14. They probaly didn't sell enough videos to keep the cameras on there.
  15. That ride is pretty fun and its sad if it didnt happen cause they would probaly tear the ride out as long as no foul play is involed.
  16. Where is this jump going to take place at? I am assuming the parking lot but where. If you are not buying grandstand tickets where do you think would be the best place to watch this event at?
  17. I like the back of the rides better I think you feel more of the negative forces.
  18. I am so mad because my camera keeps eating tapes and it cost too much money to get it fixed so I won't be able to recored the event. I'll be there though to see the jump.
  19. Wow! I really didn't think much of this coaster when I rode it at GL.
  20. That is sweet. I can't wait to see some of the rides.
  21. Im 6 foot 3 and 225 pounds. I can ride all the rides at any park of been too. Mantis is close though because my shoulders keep the restraint from going down far enough.
  22. I think thy are doing some cleaning and general repairs of the area.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.