Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. flightoffear1996 replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    A dual station is like having two loading platforms so you can load two trains at the same time and it has a switch track so you can have one track and two stations. Here is the dual station from Air.
  2. flightoffear1996 replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    The Dual station might be really use full right here. Two trains could load at once and once one clears the block they can send the next one on its way boosting capcity alot.
  3. It took them a year to build it why is it taking them so log to repair it.
  4. flightoffear1996 replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    Those are some pretty cool facts. I wonder will they be using the dual station?
  5. Doesn't anyone else miss the tanks with the tennis balls. I never got to ride them because I was too small but they looked like they were pretty fun to ride.
  6. flightoffear1996 replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    I think the listed 400 riders per hour is horrible I mean on a slow day with 10,000 people in the park not everyone could ride it. I really wish they would get about 800-850 riders an hour.
  7. Just suck it up and ride. That is what I did and still do on dropzone.
  8. I wonder what will come of the sign outside the park?
  9. I think these vidoes have been floating around here before.
  10. The trains will be stacking anyway so I don't see why it matters.
  11. I am thinking they will paint it after they are done building a section.
  12. I wasn't able to find a video of the ride I am guessing its not out yet? Hourly Capacity 400 guests per hour per train (I am really worried about this)
  13. flightoffear1996 replied to Hank's topic in Rumors
    I think the rides name will be Firehawk. Well actually I know it will be.
  14. I don't think so I looked at RCDB.com like 2 weeks ago and it wasn't listed like that.
  15. There is no reason for them to have it open since the line is never what it used to be.
  16. I know thats right! I have to save SoB as the last ride, or I have a headache all day, it is the only ride to ever give me a headache! Then that is clear to me you never rode FOF with its old restraints.
  17. I think that sign will look pretty nice once they get the shrubs and what not growing around it.
  18. Since Steel Venom is off the map at GL and the ride has been a maintance nightmare for that park they may just take the year to refurbish it. Correct me if I am wrong but I think Son of Beast was taken off the Fear Fest map and no one seemed to car then.
  19. That was pretty nice of them to give those people winter coats. No matter were they came from they got to the people that needed them the most.
  20. Back behind The Racer and to the right of Flight of Fear.
  21. That steam engine is pretty neat.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.