Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. I hope it is because it doesn't look very fun.
  2. Im going to just wait for PKI to release the info before I believe anything.
  3. I let you use that footage of all the other rides.
  4. Where are you getting the info.
  5. Yea it was one of my first videos and there is alot of little bitty thigns wrong with it if you want you can sign up on the site because there will be content updated when the news breaks
  6. I wouldn't know about the videos because I didnt make them I just found them on the internet.
  7. Enjoy. http://video.search.yahoo.com/video/view?&...e=15.4MB&dur=59
  8. I was wondering if all these people are going does anyone want to meet it up there?
  9. How do you figure that its true. With El Toro, Tatsu, and some other hyper coaster I cant rember the name of. I am sure there is alot more parks too that are getting coasters.
  10. Yea because the last big thing they annoced really early Son of Beast. Plus if you just start tearing the park up most of the gues would like to know why.
  11. flightoffear1996 replied to a post in a topic in Coming Attractions
    I have no idea but I would assume late middle April is when they open for weekends however I am not too sure.
  12. I wonder if this one is going to be on a Friday
  13. I liked that gum tree and I think we need to start a new one. LOL. Just kidding. Yea most of the people on this site are thrill seekers and want to see a mega coaster at PKI kinda like me but then again they are there only to make money.
  14. O I can't wait even though it will probaly be on a weekday I might just have to take a day off school to go up and check it out.
  15. No but getting the sensor for the ride and paying people to make the cutouts is. I think they are wood anyway.
  16. No but getting the sensor for the ride and paying people to make the cutouts is.
  17. At first going to Winterfest I wsa very mad because there was nothing to do really do up there. If the park makes a few changes to winterfest be adding more light shows and lowering the cost a tad it should be a very sussefull event.
  18. Well no but I think that the kiddie area has enough rides all ready and I bet for 2007 the water park will get something because it will be three years there without a new slide and the like to remodel that area of the park alot.
  19. I think the fact that IJST launches scars away alot of kids.
  20. The thing is I don't get is if they say that building family rides building is bringing in more guest but yet the lost people when they built IJST.
  21. Rivertown and Wild Thorn Berries is a water ride thats about it.
  22. Yea its good for a smaller park but at PKI with how long the lines are all ready with all of their low capcity rides they don't need this in the park but paramount isnt perfect so it may still come. If they got the bigger version of it i think it would make a cool version of a Rocket power ride. Like riding a skate board or something,
  23. I never go to the show at PKI so I wouldn't know.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.