Everything posted by flightoffear1996
-
New Ride in 2006
A 3-4 hour line would be good for tbe park meaing that the ride has paid off big. Anyway 2006 is gonna be some BS anyway. Paramount will not install a major non themed coaster in the next 20 years.
-
2006-7's Ride
I dont think we would ever see a coaster themed to a jason movie.
-
Face/Off
Well really it isnt that ad ut if you dont like it just ride going up the lift hill foward and you wont feel it for that tlong.
-
2006 Gold Passes
I dont see why you wouldnt but that is a great idea on buying at PCW and a good excuse to go there>=.
-
when does double-ride tuesday end?
This is a little of topic but I dont see the need to make a new tpoic for it but when does the park close daily?
-
New photos of Kings Island
Who the hell is mr.ass.
-
LOST!
I wear these pants that have really deep pockets in them and usually nothing ever falls out not even on TR:TR. I got insurance on it and it covers theft and loss.
-
LOST!
I noticed it right away but the train I was on was gone so I couldnt look.
-
LOST!
I lost my cell phone on Son of Beast today I have no idea where at on the ride what are my chances of getting my cell phone back??
-
lap bars on wooden coasters
Yea I leave the bar up sometimes and I can feel that seatbelt holding me in.
-
lap bars on wooden coasters
Someone told me that at one time on The Racer they didnt have a bar at all but I dont belive a word of that.
-
Delirium Testing today
Actually if you look at the number of riders per hour Delirum has a poor capcity the thing is that is holds 50 and really not too many people get in line for it.
-
Best Roller Coaster Crew?
I have to say The Beast crew because of what they do at night with all of the yelling and what not but I have noticed alot of things at the park. Face/Off's line is moving so much faster this year I can now bear to wait in line for it and The Vortex with crew keeeping the trains rolling and not stacking I love it. Good Job workers at PKI.
-
New photos of Kings Island
I got some pics on my digital camera that I lost at PKI the other day Ill show you guys once the camera arrives at my door.
-
Delirium Testing today
I hope they arent going to have to do this every single season.
-
Delirium Testing today
I cant wait to ride it man!!!!!
-
7/26
I was also there that day and Dropzone was broken down for a few minutes and Face/off for most of the day.
-
Antique Cars New Location?
They will find a spot and probaly all ready have one picked out. It will probaly sit back where all those little baby rides are at.
-
Found the Antique Cars!
Yea and some of them had the tops of the cars off. I dont know if that means all of the AC are getting that but I would image so.
-
New slides in the water park.
I wouldnt use RCT3 cause of the limits the game puts on building the slides.
-
Paramounts (insert your own park name here)
Paramount's Movie Studios
-
7/23 short, hot visit
I think its supposed to go up to 100 next week great time to visit the park if you dont mind sweeting alot.
-
your experience on IJST
The Voyage isnt even built yet there could be somethings still maybe (highly unlikey) that could get in the way of building this coaster. Yea IJST would be great if they would have made it like 3000-3500 but with is as short as it is you just get on the ride and start enjoying it and it is over.
-
Nick attractions gone public?
They could easily make Ghoster Coaster a Roller Soaker!
-
Construction on Great Bear Lodge
They probaly have the land marked off and what not and they are probaly just waiting for the green light.