Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

flightoffear1996

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by flightoffear1996

  1. I dont know why they would have taken it out maybe it was because of a longer line for fearfest. I dont know. Or room for a 05 flat
  2. My internet has been down. Anyway it is sad that one of the parks signs have fell. At least it wasnt the Effil Tower. Who know it could have been worse then what it was. Kinda funny on pkiu I recently made a topic called what if a torando hit pki i know what knocked the sign down wasnt a tornado it was straight line winds.
  3. How crowed do think fearfest will be this year?
  4. SOB

    flightoffear1996 posted a topic in KI Polls
    Do you think PKI will ever add tunnels to the Son of Beast. I know PKI is planning on putting tress and things by SOB but I would like to see tunnels
  5. I wish TR:TR was more out of controll like Rip Saw say you go up to the top then it stop suddening causing you to spin and spin uncontrobally that would be sweet. I know it wont happen though
  6. I would have to say Coney Island since The Beach auctioned all the water slides and is now closing. Dont for get about Strikers Grove which houses 2 small coaster im talking small and some carvial flats.
  7. Is that all they do?
  8. All are the same againg this year cept route 666. Was evas demand in the building as soon as you enter the park and go left or in the FX theater? Why do teh haunted things start at 3? That is really dumb cause its like in the middle of the afternoon and things woundn't be as scary then. Im going up on Oct. 4 and cant wait to see the park.
  9. This is spam but I was wondering how come you cant eat meat?
  10. I dont thing it would be true but, you never know. I heard no such thing and Im sure PKI will do what the other parks will be doing that are getting Boomerang Beach. I think the water park is kinda a watste though since it is only open a few months out of the season, and most water parks dont bring att\dentence to a park to much. PKI really needs to spend more time thinking about where their money goes and what the guest want.
  11. Skyline 1)Its one of the cheapest places to eat in the park food taste better when its cheap 2)I always loved skyline 3)I dont take long to eat so I can go and get back on rides 4) Its in the middle of the park so you got many picks of what to ride with out walking for the one side the other
  12. Sounds cool. I like being on broken down rides. Did they take the person that was screaming out first?
  13. I dont want to buy them I would like to take them my self. Its just not the same when you buy them. Im not going to take the camera any rides throught the day.
  14. Who would buy King Cobra after the problems PKI had with it? I love that ride and wish PKI would have fixed the problem. Im a fan of stand up
  15. How bout everyone forgets what happened on pkiu and make pkic a great place where people who love pki can talk about pki. So go out and tell all your friends!!!
  16. No pay per rides dont attact people. The only have pay per rides cause season pass holders get too many fee admissions. There should be no pay per rides in any park after all for games, food, and admission for one person one day could be like 60 bucks and that is horrible.
  17. How do you get the permission of the park?
  18. How many pay per rides are there in the park?
  19. I think these are the dumbest thing anyone could ever put in a park. All it is for people who are afraid to be on a real coaster. Nothing will ever be able to simulate a rollercoatser to the exact feeling as a realone.
  20. Think about ti this way every year you wait for a coaster that is a little bigger that coaster gets so we should be seeing a huge coaster within a year or two. I also heard they pushed back the coaster project due to there where a few kinks in the desgin they couldnt get fugure out. Its been awhile so Im sure what ever PKI builds in the next few years will be well worth the wait.
  21. You know there probaly are camera located on the lifts and around the ride. Even if you cant seem them doesnt me they are not there. :jerry:
  22. I'm not saying that is what the will get. It was what Id like to see happen. What is wrong with TR:TR anyway? When ever I go which is quite often it seems to be open 90 percent of the time.
  23. I can see your point. Its not worth getting in troble for I guess I will just take pics from the ground.
  24. Me personaly I like Drop Zone the best but thats not a coaster. I like The Beast best though because most of PKI coaster have a clone or something near it cept The Beast no other park can copy it and that is why I like it the most. Cause it is a pki only ride.
  25. To the mods- I would like to see pkic grow to be a big commity so would it be okay to pass around the link and for you guys to do the same. Its just a suggestion.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.