Everything posted by thatguyfromohio
-
Decoding 2020
Okay, I got them, all I had to say was please Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
I just noticed this, but they painted the building next to FOF recently to go with the theming. FOF has a 18 on the building, and 44, don’t know if it’ll mean anything. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
At ki currently, anything you guys want me to look around for? Also great day to come, no lines for anything besides FOF and antique cars Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
No real changes, just more annoying preteen boys around the park than usual. , physically looking, the clearing is very tiny, especially comparing it to Diamondback lift hill, looks like Diamondbacks hill would take up 1/3 of the land clearing Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Currently at the park, hopefully can see little details that could been done during the week Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
I think the loop will be a new arch sign to replace the old xbase one, that would look nice Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Maybe they are just clearing out to add volcano from KD [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Ya I saw that all the other day... I’ve been going since I was a kid (about 20 years ago) and its popularity has been growing a lot. I can go to Kings Island, and have busier days than Cedar Point Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
It’s definitely on the map, I just think people are too use to Kings Island, being locals and such Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Hmm the face says 50° though, what if it’s a 50° lift hill. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Someone go to the city building in mason and let’s get more proof. Actual full sheet pictures, videos. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Plot twist. It’s a kids ride and Planet Snoopy is moving to the back of the park. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
The blueprints are just part one, part 2 is the exact same ride. But they are racing. Tribute to The Racers. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Also to add, coaster tracking shouldn’t take as long to get to them too, considering it’s made 30 minutes away, weather is their only real fear. Never know what it’ll be in Ohio. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Should also add, fury appears to be a 32° angle lift hill If ours maintains the 32° “so called” angle. Ours would only be 224ft tall (All measurements are off of google earth. And using map layover with the submitted “leaks”. Not stating anything is factual, just possibilities) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
I’m trying to get the highest res images that I can. I can see supports and most are at a 45° angle, so that’ll give hill height, and I can calculate the entire track length. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
For those who saw the “leak” the lift hill starts and ends here. Around 360ft. If standard 45° angle lift hill, the height of the first drop is looking at 360ft high, being 509ft in track length for the lift hill. So maybe it is bigger than we think, it’s hard to put things on paper unless having actual numbers. I remember seeing MT plans and it seemed really small, but it does go out and back a good distant. I’m excited to see what they have for us. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
A gold tag is an area supervisor and up. Full time associates. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
I’m ready for yeehaw HorsesInTheBack Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Surprise, it’s a beastie sr, it’ll have tunnels Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Would people like to see the 4 in a row seating or Diamondback’s stadium style seating? [emoji848] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
Needs more splash down. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
105° lift hill giga confirmed Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
-
Decoding 2020
What if Kings Island is just submitting fake layouts to mason. It’s cause something is permitted doesn’t mean it’s gonna be built. They could be just messing with people tbh. It’s not hard to copy another layout and paste it over top of something. Guess we will never know till they announce though. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk