Everything posted by Aaron
-
WHats up with the Viking ship?
Hey, RIPcobra, I thought you worked at PKI? If you did, you would be one of the first people to know that rides break down all of the time. On behalf of the rest of the board, stop trying to be someone who you aren't. It's not like you're impressing us with your 4th grade level English.
-
Create my own theme park!
Whoa, I can't believe I missed this topic. If you were really designing a major theme park, you wouldn't be going on a PKI enthusiast message board and asking people for their ideas. Nice try on trying to make your whole story believable... closing in... 3... 2... 1...
-
Cloning rides!
I'm going to close this before it gets any more out of hand. And people, please get familiar with the rules of the forums by clicking HERE.
-
Cloning rides!
You know, there is no need for two posts in a row. There is something called the "Edit" button that you can use. Here's my $.02 on the subject... out of all of the major park chains there is, I believe Paramount does an extremely good job at not cloning the actual rides. Sure they might use a name over, but who freaking cares? It's not something that I'm going to get all bent out of shape and lose sleep about. At least Paramount doesn't clone the hell out of rides like Six Flags.
-
Top Gun
Use some common sense and actually read what people have been posting and figure it out.
-
Anyone know why PKIforever was banned?
The reason as to why anyone gets banned is no one else's business besides the PKIU Moderators and the person being banned.
-
New Ride In Coney Mall
*sarcasm* Yes, building the station before erecting any of the track, or pouring footers for the new coaster is very logical. */off sarcasm* Also, I wouldn't take everything on ScreamScape literally, they are known for pretty big false rumors.
- Top Gun
-
PKI new ride Survey
You can sign up for the survey at ThrillResearch.com.
-
Top Gun
Moving Top Gun Train + Sitting Maintenance Truck = Not Good.
-
guess whose Back
Hmm... you were banned before, and you decide to come back after being banned and tell everyone. Wow, you're one smart cookie, and due to your logic, it seems you're looking for another banning that I'll be pleased to give you.
-
pkiguide.com
While that might sound like a good idea on paper, in reality it makes running the site a much larger undertaking IMO. I really like doing everything by myself on the site, and rarely, if ever, have anyone else on the PKIU staff help out with coding, graphics, or anything of the sort. It would be a large hastle to me to have two webmasters working on the same site; each webmaster has their own idea of what direction they want the site to go.
-
Tombraider Stunt show
Eye-In-Raider chose to leave PKI Unlimited.com because he did not believe that we moderated the boards in a "moral" way.
-
Problems accessing this site!
The down-time you experienced in the past couple days was due to maintenance my hosting company was performing on the PKI Unlimited.com server. Everything should be back to normal very soon.
-
Ace needed for travel channel show at K.I.
Then why don't you just join ACE? It's a great club, it has great publications, and it's worth all of the benefits you receive.
-
Ace needed for travel channel show at K.I.
** Note to DanielRadsgrl: Read Forum Rules #1 Click Here
-
Why wont the delirium video work?
Yes, the Delirium video is no longer up. I have been so busy with working on the new PKIU site that I haven't gotten the chance to change the page.
-
Family Sues Kings Island
The story is posted in the news section, you can place your comments there.
-
A.C.E. Members
Yes, ACE members get half off admission to PKI. Plus, you get to go on the morning "walk-back" to The Beast, and get the first ride of the day before the ride is open to the public. Check out http://www.aceonline.org for a full list of all of the discounts ACEers receive.
-
Jeffrey Siebert PC Game
Kinda freaky... yet hilarious! Make sure to keep updating us on how your progress is going.
-
Bubba Gumps
Thanks for the inciteful, yet strangely disturbing, thought ItalianChef!
-
What is this for?
*sarcasm* YES, the statue COULD still be for a coaster even though PKI stated it is for the Tomb Raider show. *sarcasm off*
-
What is this for?
As someone on CoasterBuzz noted... if you go to TombRaiderMovie.com and click on "iPix", then click the high resolution pics of the Luna Temple, and you'll see that exact same statue. The statue is simply for the traveling Tomb Raider show, nothing to get your hopes up for... that'll have to wait until PKI makes their 2004 announcement, which should be coming pretty soon.
-
What is this for?
SOB_TOM.... I believe you're mistaken about when PKI releases information. If I am correct, Son of Beast was announced in mid-May, and many other past additions were announced in June, and the beginning of July. PKI is a park that usually announces their additions pretty early into the daily operation season.
-
Its someone's birthday!
*Points and laughs at beastfreak* It's OK Tyson, we all love you.