Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

chippewa&idora4ever

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Me

I love americana and especially Chippewa Lake and Idora Park, I've visited Chippewa Lake twice, sadly, Idora was gone by the time I heard of it. We need to focus on Coney Island and Strickers Grove now, go when you have the chance, we've lost LeSourdsville Lake, it offerd a good time to those who couldn't afford places like Kings Island, sad. I just think in the past I guess, and when I see Chippewa Lake Park I don't see rotten wood and weeds, i see memories and grandparents who met on the Merry-go-round, and who had their first kiss in the ballroom. Its like the death of a person to me, I cant really explain it. I just need help in spreading the word. Our past, the good ol' days, the time of happiness; where suing over every little thing was unheard of, is slowly slipping away and I feel totaly helpless. God I need a time machine.

Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.