Everything posted by CedarPointer
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
I wonder, one day, if you are injured or worse by a KI ride and sue, if half of KIC would call your case a crock.
-
Great Adventure is CLOSED today, 10/18/2009
So is this thread going to be deleted due to stupidity from both sides of the issue, also?
-
Will we ever see...
I doubt that we will see another wooden hypercoaster during SoB's lifetime.
-
Is it Just me?
People use the site for things other than the photo gallery and the forums?
-
Little Things You Notice
This is why:
-
flight of Fear Queue Blackout
And the same things cannot be done in Crypt's pitch black queue with no supervision?
-
The Son of Beast Discussion Thread
Lower than expected? They expected people to be pleased with SoB? Wow. Who have they been polling?
-
KI TR 10/11/09
That's one of the best things about FoF- you don't know what it is exactly until you've ridden it! I always thought they should put up at least *some* kind of warning as to what the ride is, but it's fun seeing people surprised at what they just rode!
-
Carowinds 2010!
To be honest, I think this one looks better than 305.
-
Favorite Memories Of The 2009 Season
Getting to KI at 6:00 in the morning on opening day, which just happened to be the same day that we moved into our brand new house.
-
Disney, Raytheon Debut Sum Of All Thrills
Cyberspace Mountain was epic. And it was my first "coaster" with inversions... lol
-
Student ID Discounts to HAUNT this Thursday (10/15/09)
Suspicious.
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
She was most certainly on the ride during the accident. The ride could have easily caused her injury.
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
That's a very faulty analogy. Did she ride SoB expecting to be injured? No. Do most rollercoasters injure guests? No.
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
Rides shouldn't injure guests unless they have a preexisting condition. She did not.
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
AAAH! The article says that it starts Thursday.
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
If she wins, I doubt SoB will ever reopen.
-
KINGS ISLAND TRIAL updates and discussion
More power to her.
-
LEAST Favorite Haunt
Why is this multi-select?
-
Have you noticed?
And they *still* aren't covering it up during the day...
-
Kids Halloween Area
Well, they did already pay almost $30 to get into the park. And, it was free last year... I don't see a *huge* problem with it, though. *waits for SnakePit to make some snarky comment about extra charges and how I'm an idiot*
-
Kids Halloween Area
I think he meant the possibility of it being removed, like FoF at KD would have become Soundwave at (then) PCW. SnakePit, do you work for Cedar Fair Entertainment Company? Oh, and if you didn't see anyone opening their wallet, you didn't look very far: http://howlofest.visitkingsisland.com/publ...yone_winner.cfm .
-
Best LOOKING coaster at Kings Island
^...what was the point of that post?
-
The Son of Beast Discussion Thread
SoB is not on the HH map, but I think that's old news.
-
Whats the funniest rumor youv'e ever heard?
Funniest rumor I've heard is that the average age of users named SnakePit is over 12.