Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pbkigi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pbkigi

  1. I was laying in bed listening to the radio and heard it but, it was kind of misleading because they said 10 vertical drops.
  2. pbkigi replied to rsipus13's topic in Kings Island
    I never got to see the I-Street webcam during an operating day I was kind of mad about that.
  3. I have always wanted one of those ties with the Cedar Fair logo on it.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.