Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dudecoasterman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Me

If you are reading this you already know that I go by Dudecoasterman. I love going to amusement/theme parks and I love riding every ride in the park. I've been to 12 parks in my life but I wasn't old enough to remember 2 of them. My favorite manufacturer and design firm is either Vekoma or B&M.Along with being interested in Roller Coasters I am also very interested in music. I hope I can be a productive member of this here forum.

Top 10 Steel
1. Intimidator 305, Kings Dominion
2. Patriot, Worlds of Fun
3
.Gatekeeper, Cedar Point

4.Raptor, Cedar Point

5.Diamondback, Kings Island
6. Volcano:The Blast Coaster, Kings Dominion

7. Millennium Force, Cedar Point

8. Maverick, Cedar Point
9.Mantis, Cedar Point
10.Invertigo, Kings Island

Top 10 Wood
1. Prowler, Worlds of Fun
2. Mean Streak, Cedar Point
3.The Beast, Kings Island
4. Son of Beast, Kings Island
5.Grizzly, Kings Dominion
6. Rebel Yell, Kings Dominion
7.Blue Streak, Cedar Point
8. GASM, SFOG
9. Timberwolf, Worlds of Fun
10. The Racer, Kings Island


Top 10 All
1. Intimidator 305
2.Prowler
3.Patriot
4.Gatekeeper
5.Mean Streak
6.Diamondback
7.Mean Streak
8.Magnum XL-200
9.Volcano:The Blast Coaster
10.The Beast

Top Parks
1.
Kings Dominion

2.Cedar Point

3. Kings Island

4. Worlds of Fun
5.SFOG
6. Indiana Beach


Extra Contact Info:
X-Box Live: DudeCoasterMan
Steam: DudeCoasterMan
YouTube:CoasterDude1432

Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.