Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sheeyela

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. I'm going to Kings Island this weekend and was wondering what rides I'd have trouble with? Size - 16 in pants, thighs are about 26 inches 42 DD-DDD for my chest My waist is about 52 inches My bust is around 56 inches I weigh 240 and I'd say most of my weight is carried in my chest in stomach. Just not sure what rides I should avoid or what ones have tester seats.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.