Everything posted by SonODiamondback
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I'm say within the first part of August. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Opps false alarm sorry Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
It's it just me or the way them logs are stack mean an announcement is coming soon. Like they were stack there for a presentation. Check out @KingsIslandPR's Tweet: https://twitter.com/KingsIslandPR/status/754082331233624064?s=09 Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I'm really hoping it's a GCI. After doing alot of research on them. I am really loving their work. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Check out this GCI car from Viper in China.This would look awesome on Diamondback Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I swear that girl on the train sounds like the one up girl from SNL Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I'm Thinking SOB has become the Elvis of coasters. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Yeah that was me it was from Heidi the ride a GCI coaster in I Europe Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I don't Think CF wants to go down that route. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Coaster Bucket List
When I was a kid I saw a POV of Loch Ness Monster in a movie theater. I can't even remember what movie it was. But it just blew my mine and even though I never rode it it started my love of coassters. It was the tallest and fastest coaster in the world when it open unfortunately for Loch Ness Monster The Beast open the very next year. I never got to ride a looping arrow until Vortex came to Kings Island. I Don't count Screaming Demon because b it only had one loop. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Thank you this makes perfect sense. But the view of the reservoir from the train would be blocked. If it's just a fence why not just put up a fence ? Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Coaster Bucket List
Just wondering what are the Coasters that you haven't rode but hope to one day. Mine are in no perticular order are 1. Steel Dragon 2000 2.Loch Ness Monster 3. Ferrari Rossa 4. Bolder Dash 5. Fury 325 6. Lighting Rod 7.Gatekeeper 8.Goldstriker 9.Cyclone 10. Mighty Canadian Mine Buster " Just Because it's modeled after Old Coney's Shooting Star" Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
What purpose dose putting a wall there do. Are they going to move the train tracks? If it's matter of room why don't the just send the coaster over the top of the water. Just curious is all. I'm not saying who is right or who is wrong. Just a tunnel makes sense to me. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Types of coaster we don't have ?
I Like to see a RMC but I think CP or Carowinds would get one first. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Which coaster do you want to come next.
A Giga would be nice but for some reason a don't see that happening. I would like to see a RMC something like Lighting Rod that uses the terrain. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Or I could just post it again [emoji2] You mean 219 right? This thread has only been through 242 pages. On mobile device we are upto 726 pages.Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk It might be better to reference the actual post number, instead of the page number upon which the post is found. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I posted it on page 719 some guy made it with No limits coaster off of the plans that were released Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Yeah!! That guys No Limits model may be pretty close to what we get Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
Yeah but with a train tunnel wouldn't it be easier to move the tracks first ? I'm not expert just going on my gut feeling.[emoji2] Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Beast paws and Vortex claws
A saw blade would be awesome. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
Decoding Episode II: Rivertown 2017 and the Falling Trees
I'm still sticking to calling it a tunnel Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
The Future of Oktoberfest
Paramount did do some things right Days of Thunder, Flight of Fear, even SOB was good on paper. Just saying they could have done somethings differently. And with a little more thought. I don't know if it's even worth redoing October fest. But it would be nice to bring back a little history to the park. Like they did with KD. Who knows maybe they will for KI 50th. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
The Future of Oktoberfest
And one more thing at least DB is themed to River town unlike the big empty Tomb Raider bulding that Paramount put in. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
-
The Future of Oktoberfest
Let's see Paramount killed the Adventure village area. I know they had to close the monarail. I get that. But they could of kept the theme. Plus added a underated coaster way off the beaten path. Then decided to rip out the old time cars to put in the Italian job. A good coaster that could have been place else where.Then there was the October fest area. yeah nothing say Germany like Bubba Gump Shrimp Company. I'm not say everything they did was bad. But their main goal was to promote their movies and TV shows. Not to keep or add to our little version of Disneyland. As a matter of fact they could have learned a few things from Disney cause they know how to sell their product and keep the charm of their parks. Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk