Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dollywood August 13, 14, 15, 2007

Featured Replies

I'm planning a trip to Dollywood for August 13th thru the 15th. I just wanted to know any tips about Dollywood I should know? I know for sure not to miss any of the coaters, are they any other rides I should make sure not to miss? How's the waterpark? We are getting the slide and play tickets which are good for 3 days. Should I take some time out for the waterpark. What about places to eat? What are the best places to eat inside the park? How the prices say compared to KI? What about places outside the park to see and do. The park closes at 6pm all 3 days while I'll be there. What about dining options outside the park? Thanks to any help you can give me.

Well, to start with food prices are FAR more reasonable than Kings Island and the food is delectable. It's almost impossible to go wrong with any of the food choices in the park. The shows are quite good and of high quality.

A Q Bot can be had for very, very little...for two people it's like $20 a day and good for the shows and almost all the major rides (and costs less if you have a gold pass). As for rides, do not miss the wonderful train or Blazing Fury! I would think for the price of three day tickets, you could buy a season pass which would also be good for their Christmas event, which is a dandy. A gold pass also includes parking and a sizable discount on both food and merchandise in the park.

Wow sounds like Dolly Wood really values it’s season pass holders. PKIVortex I hope you have a great time. I can’t wait to do (hear) your trip report.

  • Author

LOL Avatar. Do my trip report hmmm? LOL I don't know what your talking about. LOL

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.