Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kings Island 8/15

Featured Replies

Today's trip to Kings Island had some very good points, and only a few disappointing moments. First, off started the day with the one the kids wanted to do, The Italian Job, at least the fire was working this time around, but not the chopper and the water, the kids of course love it, because it isn't a powerful scary ride. Next was The Beast, and I have to be honest I have been riding this coaster since it was built in the back seat, well yesterday they got me in the front seat, and I have to be honest I hated it. There are so many breaking systems in place that slowed us down beyond belief that it didn't have anywhere the same effect that it does in the back seat. Never riding it in the front again. Went to Boomerang Bay for the afternoon, absolutely too hot for the park. The Bay was great, but I wish someone would give alot of those lifeguards an attitude adjustment, not friendly, even in the lazy river I was trying to relax and these teenagers were throwing empty tubes at each other, and not one guard said a word, between being splashed to death, and inner tubes landing on top of me, it wasn't fun. When we got back in the park, we got in every ride at least twice, no lines at all toward the evening hours. I have to say, kudos, to the new trains on Son of Beast yesterday, totally different experience, I actually enjoyed the ride, and had to go back and do it two more times, what a difference those trains have made. Tombraider was shut down all day, wish they would make that an outside one, like the one at Kings Dominion. The lazy ones in my group that didn't want to ride, bragged all the way home about Endless Summer on Ice, they told me it was so good they went to it twice. Will be making a trip to the park alone next week, this is my relaxing time, when I can relieve the stress, can't wait, and of course the kids aggravated me all the way home, when are we going to Fearfest, must have been said at least a hundred times.

lack of punctuation, hard to read, hate when there are 800 commas in a sentence, not a bad trip report though, have fun next week.

Thanks great trip report. I know what you mean about the bay and kids doing crazy things and the gaurds do not do a thing. It's Horrable!!!! :blink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.