An impossible dream? Not to this man

There's a man with a big dream! Epitot, eh? Hmm. Sounds a lot like Epcot, so there might be a challenge there. If Oprah designed part of his dream park, perhaps the games would have the coolest prizes ever! Donald Trump...really, really huge rides. I wish that guy well. We never know what could happen when someone puts his or her heart into it.

If he wants to be taken seriously, he should change the name. When he tells someone the name, and it is an obvious copy of an existing park, how original can they think any of his ideas will be?

I have no idea what he has planned, but maybe a new name would help get past the first hurdle.

Sounds like a pipe dream to me. It also sounds like the man needs to grow up a little. I realize you have to have imagination to dream, but his imgination sounds like it ran off with his sanity.

I mean, when you're a kid, who wouldn't want to design your own amusement or theme park?