angrybeaver's huge Photo/video trip report (4/26/08)

DropZone99

I don't think that we're reading too far into this. Correct me if I'm wrong but, when Xcelerator was built, CF was throwing hints left and right on some of their souvenir cups etc. So this could very well be a hint as for whats to come in the future. Also did anyone notice that most of the rides were mostly where they should be in the mural...but Delirium and this mystery coaster were on the opposite side of the Eiffel Tower?

Speaking of the dropping hints thing...did anyone notice that the souvenir cups had a red intamin coaster on them last season? Could just be a coincidence but looking at what they've done before....IDK

That red Intamin coaster was Accerator at Knotts.

I know, but I just thought maybe they were dropping a hint...I mean you never know. It could be a red intamin...not necessarily an accelerator but a hyper...or just an intamin in general. Now, I'm sure I'm probably reading too much into it but it's a theory.

know, but I just thought maybe they were dropping a hint...I mean you never know. It could be a red intamin...not necessarily an accelerator but a hyper...or just an intamin in general. Now, I'm sure I'm probably reading too much into it but it's a theory.

Well your theory is wrong.