Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Kings Island Central Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Channel 5 @ the park?

Featured Replies

Yesterday on my way to work at the park I saw that there was a news 5 truck parked in the executive parking lot, and I also saw a camera man and a reporter walking around around the front gate. Does anyone know what the story they were doing was about? Or see the story? I looked on channel 5's website but couldn't find anything that I thought was it, just a lot about the Kinevil jump.

Yesterday on my way to work at the park I saw that there was a news 5 truck parked in the executive parking lot, and I also saw a camera man and a reporter walking around around the front gate. Does anyone know what the story they were doing was about? Or see the story? I looked on channel 5's website but couldn't find anything that I thought was it, just a lot about the Kinevil jump.

there was a story on their website about Kings Island offering incentives for families, such as discounted ticket prices online and the 2 day admissions for the price of one....

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.
Background Picker

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.