July 2, 200818 yr This Thursday, July 3rd, Coney Island is the host to the ninth annual LaRosa`s Balloon Glow. The event is free to experience. Standard rates apply for Sunlite Pool and Coney`s classic rides. And, Coney`s classic rides stay open until 10pm! The night is capped off with a fabulous Rozzi`s Famous Fireworks display on the shores of Lake Como. I attended the event last year, and it is a fun event. I highly recommend it (and since it is on the 3rd, you can take in Coney`s and Kings Island`s fourth of July festivities). Parking is $6 per car before 4pm, and $10 per car after 4pm. I highly encourage you to get there early if you are going to go, as the parking lot becomes a zoo around 6-7pm!
July 2, 200818 yr Without a doubt one of the best events in Cincinnati, year in and year out. With an 8 year old and 11 year old we have enjoyed this night for many years. Being so close to the fireworks (over Lake Como) provides an extra wow factor. If you've never been I would highly recommend it, however take something with you to occupy yourself/kids as getting out of the parking lot (post fireworks) will take you no less than an hour .
Create an account or sign in to comment