July 30, 200818 yr Warm 98 in conjunction with Coney Island will hold the Kids Night Out on Friday, August 1st. Activities include: -The Cincinnati Reds Event team, including team mascots Gapper and Mr. Redlegs. -Cincinnati Cyclones with the Hockey Shot Booth. -The Newport Aquarium Shark Squad. -The Cincinnati Polic K9 and Mounted divisions. -The Anderson High School Cheerleading Squad. -The Lebanon, Mason and Monroe Railroad -And more! The events run from 6-9:30pm. Coney`s classic rides will stay open a half hour later until 9:30, when there will be a Rozzi`s fireworks display. All the special events are FREE! Parking is $6 a car until 7pm. Parking is free after 7pm. Standard rates apply for Coney`s classic rides. (After 4pm admission to the rides is $7.95 per person). If you show an IGA receipt on Friday August 1st, you will receive the after 4pm pricing all day long! Don`t miss this chance to visit Coney Island and experience some classic rides that are unique to the area like the Bumper Boats, Eli Bridge Ferris Wheel, and the Rock o Planes! As many of you are aware, I highly recommend Coney!
July 30, 200818 yr I might be going to Coney on Friday with a good friend of mine, so I'm looking forward to it! I haven't been in about 5 years. I saw that before 4 pm, you can get Pool & Rides for $10.95 with an IGA receipt.
July 30, 200818 yr Author No. With the IGA receipt you get the after 4pm ride pricing of $7.95, as opposed to the regular $10.95. As far as I know, the IGA deal is not valid for a reduced rate on a pool and rides combo ticket. And keep in mind that the regular pool and rides ticket costs $19.95! A pretty good bargain if you ask me!
Create an account or sign in to comment