Pkiruler 102 encounter with the bouncer AKA gatorhead, and a crowded trip report to HH on 10/04/08

kiruler102

OK. so so i got to the park at 3:00

Went to Drop Tower- 15 min wait awsome ride. as usual.

went to Delirium but long line

flight deck basically a walk on rode twice

rode the shake rattle and roll

walked through the park this is a list of rides with long lines that i didnt ride but gonna tell you so you can sort of see how the crowds were.

Adventure Express at 430 all the way to the beginning of the wooden ceiling thing.

The Racer one side only running out from The Racer sign all day!!!!

The Vortex all the way to the entrance of the ride.

Flight of Fear 1 hr

Firehawk 2 1/2 hours

The Beast all the way out of the entrance backed all the way to the arcade with no turnstiles open

ok to get that out my system i then went to club blood were met gatorhead for the first time. good job as the bouncer.

then trail of terror.

was gonna go through urgent scare but line was backed up all the way to the fast pitch baseball game, about 2hrs.

ended our night at 945

ok to get that out my system i then went to club blood were met gatorhead for the first time. good job as the bouncer.

Thanks so much! You were the second person to ask me that night if I post on here... and you were only like my 4th or 5th group of the night!

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know who the first one might have been, he was in my 1st or 2nd group that night? He really threw me off because I couldn't understand what he was asking at first (the music can be loud sometimes), and by the time I did I didn't get a chance to ask who he was. But by the time you got to me, I was prepared in case anyone asked again.

Anyone else who goes through, be sure to say hi! It's always good to meet people from here.

Thanks so much! You were the second person to ask me that night if I post on here... and you were only like my 4th or 5th group of the night!

Do you (or anyone else) happen to know who the first one might have been, he was in my 1st or 2nd group that night? He really threw me off because I couldn't understand what he was asking at first (the music can be loud sometimes), and by the time I did I didn't get a chance to ask who he was. But by the time you got to me, I was prepared in case anyone asked again.

Anyone else who goes through, be sure to say hi! It's always good to meet people from here.

Lol i wanna come through and say hi!! ;) btw did the pimp in your room with you tell you i said hi saturday? Met him outside at the smokers lounge ;):P lol

was gonna go through urgent scare but line was backed up all the way to the fast pitch baseball game, about 2hrs.

ended our night at 945

a siggestion I might make on this - try the busy things after around 11pm. The lines all start to really decrease by then!!! That is when I hit the typically long line items.

My family of four will be going to Halloween Haunt tomorrow night (10/11)!!! Can't wait! Have 9 and almost 13 year old girls. Nervous about them getting too scared though but we went to Fear Fest in 2005 and they weren't that phased at all. It was GREAT but they didn't cry or anything if that is what people think is "really scared". I don't want them getting overly scared but they are really excited about going. I told them ALL about the fact of what to expect and I've read almost everything on this site AND I called K.I. tonight and talked to a lady who answered the phone. She said her 9 year old daughter left tonight (10/10) crying :( Sad. But I told my 9 year old about that and told her what the costumes may look like and how faces can look very real and not masks...bloody, nasty, etc. and that they can reach for you, touch you, make loud noises, etc. She screamed, "AWESOME!!!!!!!!!" and was SOOOO excited. This girl though is just not like your typical 9 year old. She can "take" a lot and doesn't seem to be bothered. She LOVES people, is afraid of nothing so we'll have to see. Now I'm wondering.....maybe my almost 13 year old will get scared more?? Well, we'll be there tomorrow! I HOPE it's not overly crowded but it's a Sat. so....

See everyone then!!!! I won't know who anyone is but hey....

Skyfel

ah so ur the bouncer....ok...ur the one that called me ugly lol..now revenge is on its way lol jk. i will have to remember to say hi either friday or saturday...

So, I understand there was another encounter between pkiruler102 and the bouncer this past Saturday.

Good to see you again! I just don't understand how you managed to escape my friends inside last time. As Bouncer (aka Chief Security Officer) for Club Blood, I really need to find out how all our visitors are getting away! Maybe we have a catch and release progam I wasn't aware of... :lol: